1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clean water act

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Buckwild, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Did you ever get a reason? I ask because I’m curious if this was a result of the act or just a shitty government employee having a bad day.

2. G 97

G 97 Garth

You are,the one who needs educated. Im
    :stupid: Yep, a government over reach that doesn’t address any specifics or issues. Just claims certain land can’t be used for certain purposes with out even inspecting them etc.

650 RACER likes this.
  3. G 97

G 97 Garth

Well, what’s the difference if one or both lead to them getting cover and enabling to enact what they did.

4. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

I’m trying to determine if you plan to add to the discussion, or just bounce a few quotes in dicklike fashion. I’m not claiming to be anything more than interested in the opinions and why.

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The first comment wasn't directed at you which is why it was above the quote, which I
    admit is a bit confusing.

650 RACER likes this.
  6. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

He just wants clean beer. What he doesn't understand is he won't be able to afford the beer due to unnecessary costs from unnecessary government regulations when the beer was clean in the first place.
    Or something like that.

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

8. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Doesn’t alcohol kill germs?

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

It does, but germs are natural, so they aren't covered. Chemicals are not and alcohol could combine with chemicals to eat your brain.. What you want to make sure gets released is the good chemicals.

10. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

Government over reach is government over reach. Let me know when the government comes to your land that your family has owned and tell them that the field is now a protected wet land and basically take the production capacity from you. I’m not interested in the whys and how comes. It’s the results and the reality that it’s a huge government over reach and thank God Trump saw it for what it was and ended it.

Spang308 likes this.
  12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The over reach predated Obama, but he didn't improve things at all. Federal regs usually start out with good intentions. It takes about 2 weeks for them to become all about power and protecting the phony baloney jobs of the bureaucrat class.

G 97 and speeddaddy like this.
  13. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

And enriching some campaign contributor somewhere close to the situation.

14. rice r0cket

rice r0cket Well-Known Member

15. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

I think this sentiment is one everybody feels regardless of the side of the aisle you stand on.

Spang308 and G 97 like this.
  16. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Just curious...anybody here drinking contaminated tap or bathing in brown soup? The water seems pretty clean to me. Am I supposed to be worried or something ?

17. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

18. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

If you live in Flint, perhaps.

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

20. rice r0cket

rice r0cket Well-Known Member

Haha, are you kidding me?

The Cato Institute was founded by the Koch Brothers, the guys who fund the entire Republican party.