1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Class C RV's

Discussion in 'General' started by JTRC51, Jul 9, 2019.

1. APA

APA Well-Known Member

Our Super C Fun Mover with a 10 ft garage and lift gate is for sale. It is race ready with garage set up with aluminum cabinets and built in tool box and air compressor. By removing the drivers side aluminim cabinet you can easily get even more bikes in.

$60,000 OBO located in York SC just outside of Charlotte.

https://www.rvtrader.com/listing/2005-Four-Winds-FUN-MOVER-33C-5016579095

IMG_2883.jpg

Dragginass likes this.
  2. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

A newer one is going to be expensive... even at 1/2 off original MSRP. An older one will need all the air systems & bags looked at real close. Those are wear items.
    The biggest benefit to a pusher is the power on grades... but thats also a downside when parking. MPG is what it is... I wouldnt think twice about testing the fuel range on one...
    though Ive yet to meet a diesel owner thats got the balls to run fuel below 1/3 tank.
    Count on ~10hrs a month keeping it cleaned & waxed. :D

3. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Yea, thats my mental battle. Spend more and hopefully have less issues, or save and pull my hair fixing issues,which i dont have time for. lol

4. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

Yep, cummins for sure. Anything low/mid 2000's up is nice. Newer they get nicer interior gets, so how nice$ you want it? :)
    I like Tiffin and Newmar, think quality is better than others in similar price range.

assjuice cyrus likes this.
  5. assjuice cyrus

Heard good things about both tiffin and newmar. Coachman is another one I hear good things about. Read Thor was bad and not sure about the other brands. As for price range round 100k give or take is what I would be comfortable to spend on one that we liked.

6. TWF2

You should find nice one for that money. I don't like spending that much and look for about 1/3 of the what new price was. I don't see that much difference between 50 and 100k to make it worth spend more.
    This is the one I have now, in topaz color and 3701 floor plan. Paid 38k for it. https://library.rvusa.com/brochure/2003ksb.pdf
    Had 05 Fleetwood discovery with Cat330 before this one, was pos.

7. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Doesn’t Tiffin offer a lifetime warranty, if the repair work is done at their factory? Pretty sure a dealer told me they built a complete service center at the factory and I believe I read it on one of the forums, as well.

8. assjuice cyrus

I agree, that's why I'm struggling. Wants are, slides on each side of living space, want as much room as possible. Big fridge, under storage slide outs, would like bath and half ( we have that now it is really convent) but not a deal breaker. Cummins engine and Freightliner chassis.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I can hook you up once they find the loose connection in the trans wiring :crackup:

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Although it's a detroit/mercedes engine.

11. assjuice cyrus

Momma says no! lol

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Momma needs to check it out when I get it back. It's got the room, the towing capacity at whatever speed you want up any hill, and you guys can work on anything it could ever need :crackup:

Boss would actually sell it for payoff to one of our racers if it helps any :crackup:

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oh yeah - anode rod and water heater element replaced about 2 year ago! :crackup:

14. TWF2

15. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

16. TWF2

It will do just fine, no better or worse than others. My is 300hp and 660lb-ft and makes Donner no problem. The one in link is heavier but it has a lot more torque and power.
    You just have to live with fact that all motorhomes will slow down on uphills. They are some uphills I can only go 45-50.
    If you really want to test motorhome try pulling long uphill out of Death Valley in summer :). My old Fleetwood shut down 3 times, had to stop and cool it. Current one made it but was close to overheat.

ducnut likes this.
  17. assjuice cyrus

18. TWF2

Murphy bed where recliner is :). Or roll of foam and on the floor. Pushers are for retired couple :)

19. TWF2

Talking about bed my next one will have king size. Queen size is to small for wife me and 3 dogs :)

20. assjuice cyrus

Yea king would be nice. We almost have to have two couches.