1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clarence Saga continues...

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Dec 1, 2019.

1. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Fascinating. Besides this thread, I haven't heard that word for probably 20 years. I guess I've been living under a rock :D

TurboBlew and Gorilla George like this.
  2. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Motherfucker is good, fuckall is better.

:D

Gorilla George likes this.
  3. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

Short... angry... dillusions of grandeur... fascist dictator tendencies...

[​IMG]

Well... good luck with your temporary seat at the summit...

[​IMG]

4. JCW

JCW Well-Known Member

wow, so this is going forward... how sad.

I remember when first reading about the possibility of a lawsuit thinking that a defamation claim against you would be difficult to prove.
    The burden of proof is on him to show what you said was false. Since what you said was in response to and a partial quote of his own post that has since been edited, I can't see him being able to prove it false if no one has a screenshot of the original post.
    I don't see how you have the same burden to prove your statement is true since you are the defendant. You are innocent until proven guilty.

Anyway, best of luck for a quick resolution...

mastermind likes this.
  5. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

Let's keep the shot show a rollin'!!! Screenshot_20191201-233405_Facebook.jpg

6. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

:moon: :D

7. Its very common in the UK and Australia. But you have to pay attention to and learn the context.

Somebody can be a cunt, or acting like a cunt, or can be a good cunt, or can be a proper cunt. All of those will have different meanings.

A lot of the time, “cunt” is used in the same way we would use “dude”. If someone says “I’ll take this cunt with me to the bar”, there is nothing derogatory meant, it just means he will take that guy with him.

But then it can get complicated.

”So I took this cunt to the bar and he is normally a good cunt, be he acted like a proper cunt after he got drunk”.

In the US, it would translate to “So I took this guy to the bar with me and he is normally a good dude, but he turned into an asshole after he got drunk”.

8. that motherf$cker hasn’t don’t f@ckall the entire day

cav115 and Gorilla George like this.
  9. I used the word often but as you said it’s very context based. Back at home we throw it around a lot, living in southern US I have to warn my friends when they visit :)

10. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

I had childhood trauma related to that word. I wrote the "c" word on a steamed up bathroom window. Got my ass beat pretty good. The other word I got a good beating for was the rather harmless description of Jewish people as "heebs". Like we dont have school because of the heeb holiday. Oh 1970s parenting...:rolleyes:

Gino230 likes this.
  11. There are times it gets tricky, because you can’t know the context without knowing the people.

We are in the galley, and you hear “That cunt ate at the last steak”

Does he just mean “That dude ate the last steak”?
    Or does he not like that dude and think he is a cunt in general, regardless of what he ate?
    Or is the guy a friend, and normally a good cunt, but he is being a cunt by eating the last steak?

There is no way to know unless you personally know the guys. :D

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Admit it, Livengood told you to figure it out yourself.

13. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Cunt, acronym for can’t understand normal thinking. It happens, see dungeon.

TurboBlew and blkduc like this.
  14. Or “you F&cking c$nt” could mean ya ass why did you eat the last steak. Or you m f’er I’m going to punch you in the mouth. It’s such a versatile word. I have a sticker on most of my helmets “Jesus loves you and everyone else thinks you are a c$nt”. Goes on all of em.

15. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Love the derailment from the whiney Clarence shit.
    One can always count on the bbs for going all.......................:offtopic:.........................thanx. :beer:

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You should have spared yourself the embarrassment and not revealed that you subscribed to this putrid thread in the first place. :crackup:

OldSchlPunk and R Acree like this.
  17. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

It's all for the best, we were starting
    to attract lawyers a few posts back.

Sabre699 likes this.
  18. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I don't understand.

19. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

We know, dear.