1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clarence Saga continues...

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Dec 1, 2019.

1. DWhyte91

DWhyte91 Well-Known Member

2. El Cubano

El Cubano Truth Bomber

Im going to tell you all from experience, to just ignore that guy. He feeds off of all of this, and clearly has mental health issues. If you engage, he will find a way to suck you in somehow and there's no telling what he'll do. He made racing and going to the track unenjoyable for me several years ago with all of his lying and BS. Just ignore him. He's old, and all we can hope for is that he'll expire sooner than later.

Pixelator, noles19 and TurboBlew like this.
  3. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Which guy are you referring to ... Clarence, Steven, or Rob?? o_O

Last edited: Dec 1, 2019
    badmoon692008 and t500racer like this.
  4. G 97

G 97 Garth

ini mini miny moe:D

5. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

Just a guess, but the way I envision this scenario, right when you're lining up your troops and blowing your little trumpet and preparing to scream "Fire!" Is the exact moment your firing squad will mutiny, turn around and light you up.

6. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

that explains why I hadnt seen you in a few years. :(

El Cubano likes this.
  7. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

Can't we get some links to the Mr. Sunshine video that was mentioned, and the on going FB scrap? Some of us need to catch up.

K51000 likes this.
  8. El Cubano

El Cubano Truth Bomber

Clarence

9. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Worst poem ever.

Maxrr, MachineR1 and scottn like this.
  10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I think it is Lowku.

11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Don't touch the brown acid.

OldSchlPunk likes this.
  12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'm smarter than that. I'm not the man in charge. Nope. I'm the guy creeping around in the shadows just behind and controlling the strings. :D

At least until the purges are over and I start mine of the figureheads, the talking heads and the useful idiots. Thanks Stalin, I'll make you proud. :D

mastermind and Gino230 like this.
  13. Its not my fault that you candyasses can’t handle 40 posts per page.

TurboBlew likes this.
  14. mastermind

mastermind camping in turn 2....

I would imagine you'd have a monitor the size of a football field to view the 'beeb......

TurboBlew, Phl218 and Gorilla George like this.
  15. That is one word that hasn’t made it into my daily vocabulary. It just doesn’t roll off the tongue like a good “motherfucker”.

But most of the guys I work with say it all the time, and it is probably the 2nd most versatile word ever (behind fuck).

I probably hear that word 100x a day, and it can mean something different damn near every time it is used, all depending on the context and the accompanying words.

El Cubano likes this.
  16. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Is it for distance or accuracy? If they’re used they’ll stick to a target on the wall.

17. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Nope, Afternoon Delight was sung by Starland Vocal Band. Capt & Tenille did Muskrat Love. :D

scottn likes this.
  18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I don't know if I am more embarrassed for you knowing that or for myself knowing that Rupert Holmes sang the Pina Colada song.

beac83, cav115 and scottn like this.
  19. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Well I don't mind listening to 70's era either. Broad range of musical genres I'll listen to. Classical music to country to disco/70's to 80's to hard rock to metal and old skool rap.

20. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

I just want to say watching mongo ban Clarence because of Facebook was funny as fuck... And it all started because Clarence said Jennings gp won't let wera race there because "Jennings managers don't like Sean" and the same for Nola.
    And Sean basically asked Clarence to prove that and they argued in a circle for about two hours, and after More accusations and slandering wera from Clarence Sean pulled his license. And then Clarence said he was going to sue wera I believe...

SpeedyE and Shenanigans like this.