1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clarence Saga continues...

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Dec 1, 2019.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I know the answer to this one.

2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Don’t spoil the suspense for the others! :mad:

3. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Now he’s used the same profile to post on Pensacola Riders Facebook group. It’s funny because he has to use the fake account because the admins there deleted him too

4. Holy f@ck. Being as I’m a free agent and keeping myself busy with other stuff (which I’m way busier than I was working) I haven’t been on here much. Actually just came to post in the blackhawks thread, how is this still going on? Y’all got rejected from dr Phil?

5. Robby-Bobby

I thought it was over as everything has been quiet then “Tristan” posted here today and then the Facebook shit started literally within an hour fron papa banning Tristan.....

He must be bored today.

6. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Oh, he's in deep shit now! That was one of Vella's aliases. I'm sure he'll have a fancy legal term for this. Username Infringement or something like that. He's a lawyer, you know!

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Has anyone ever seen both of them in the same room at the same time? Just sayin.

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

As the same person or.............

9. ton

ton Arf!

woah. is it possible? did the beeb just come full circle?

TLR67 likes this.
  10. G 97

G 97 Garth

Phl218 likes this.
  11. backbone

backbone scarred for life

LO FN L

Phl218 likes this.
  12. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Hey Robby-Bobby, are you in jail yet? Let us know when you get there so Clarence can be proven right.

On a serious note, given the level of delusion and obsession on Clarence's part, has there been consideration given to seeing that he gets mental health help?
    If I was a friend or family, his behavior would have me concerned. Does he have any real (not imaginary) friends or family, that would care?

Ok, enough of that. I am going to probably be down in your area in March visiting my nephew and his wife. Can I come by the shop and take you to lunch?

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Have you called his mom to ask if he can go? Apparently, that's what everybody does.

drop, Robin172, Phl218 and 3 others like this.
  14. Robby-Bobby

You can come down and I’ll take YOU to lunch. Fat kid loves to eat!

To answer your question regarding Clarence, in my own experience, if you are riding his stuff, he is your friend. Usually the relationships end when you quit riding his stuff when you DNF or constantly blow up from his “mechanic abilities”

As to him having any actual friends I don’t know anyone he’s friends with him or at least admits it. Your guess is as good as mine as I don’t know anyone that will hang with hi unless he’s paying their race expenses or buying them stuff.

15. kenessex

Do I really have to call your mom to see if it is OK?:crackup:

16. Robby-Bobby

Lol well you can.... can’t promise she won’t treat you like Clarence!

Lmfao

17. kenessex

Oh no, she will be nice to me since I am the voice of reason.

18. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

That's a nice gesture to take him out for lunch. I'm sure he'll be sick of prison food by then.

19. kenessex

Us fat boys gotta stick together and I'm betting he knows where the best food and beers are.

Robby-Bobby and Dan Dubeau like this.