1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chris Spencer RIP

Discussion in 'General' started by skip salenius, Oct 8, 2010.

1. martyna

martyna A Little BRIT Different

R.I.P. Racer

2. tomato_racing

tomato_racing Well-Known Member

3. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Godspeed Chris... :(

4. Red Fox Racing

Red Fox Racing Age is only a number

Just got off of the phone with Jamie. In lieu of flowers, his family would like donations sent to the Red Flag Fund in Chris Spencers name.

http://www.redflagfund.org/

Thank you for your contributions.

Peter Hupperich

5. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Great idea: a gift that can give to others. Could you PM or text me the phone number, Peter? Thanks.

6. Red Fox Racing

PM sent. Thanks

7. charles

charles The Transporter

I came back from Barber today and now see this sad loss of life.
    My condolences to his family and friends.

8. kiggy74

kiggy74 As useful as an...

It sounds like Chris was a pretty special guy. I'm sure that this is a terrible loss for his friends and family. Condolences to the Spencer family.

9. gpstar748

gpstar748 Well-Known Member

godspeed :(

10. randomwalker

randomwalker Well-Known Member

+1

11. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Consider it done.

12. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Words are always inadequate. Rest in peace, racer.

13. Red Fox Racing

If anyone (corner worker????) happened to see what happened in T6 please give me a call. I have been talking to different racers, trying to piece things together. Thanks.

Peter 404-510-1435

14. Cam Morehead

Cam Morehead Husband, Dad, Racer

Chris was the father we all wanted. He brought Jamie to the track and showed him how to be a man and how to race. I often sat back and admired from a distance. I am very sad to see this post but I can also keep Chris alive in my thoughts. He raced hard but was a soft spoken and great person too. Godspeed Brother... RIP...

To Jamie, cherish the good times. You and your dad had a very rare relationship that lots admired. He was a good man. If you need anything, let me know. I am truly sorry for your loss. Cam

15. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Jamie, you and yours are in our prayers, and if you need anything at all please let us know.

RIP Chris, you will be missed.

16. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

Exactly what i have been thinking all weekend, Cam. I never met Jamie or Chris. I saw them quite often in the paddock, and regret never actually getting to know them. But i knew OF them, and thought that was the coolest thing, father/son, living a dream that i wish i could have done with either of my sons.

RIP Chris and Jamie, this is one hell of a family you have here, dont hesitate to call on any of us for anything.

17. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Donated. Peter are you getting an arrangement? Where do we send that money?

18. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

RIP :(
    Man, I hate this. But I understand it. I don't race, but no force on earth could stop me from shipwreck diving. Glad you could experience such an exciitng hobby; just wish you could have lived longer. Man, this bums me out. Prayers for the family. :(

19. BigBird

BigBird blah

very nice gesture. done.

20. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

Jamie, I'm so sorry. I always loved to see the interaction between you and your father at the track and just knew that you guys were doing the father son thing the right way. I know a ton of people that would love to have that kind of fellowship with their fathers, me included. I feel honored to share some of the memories with you guys and watching you grow through SEMRA and into a fine, mature, capable racer and man thanks to the efforts of Chris. I am heartbroken for your family and I will lift you all up in my prayers.
    Godspeed Chris