1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chris Spencer RIP

Discussion in 'General' started by skip salenius, Oct 8, 2010.

1. tjg412

tjg412 Well-Known Member

RIP racer

2. buxton

buxton Southern Canadian

3. ProfessorX

ProfessorX Well-Known Member

Being on two wheels—whether racing, doing a track day, or riding on the road—brings us closer to that beautiful existence called a Life Worth Living, a life spent always looking ahead with great focus. When one of our two-wheeled family closes his or her eyes for the last time and is no longer able to look further through the corners, that moment moves us to sharpen our own sight, to force our gaze beyond the next corner to an even further apex, to stretch our vision and our souls into that which is not clear, not comfortable. It is our sport, our passion, our way of life.

Now is the time to lower our eyes, to look back and reflect on what has been. We do so with deep respect and intense love for those who have shared our way of life and our way of living that life. But we will also lift our eyes again. Some will be dulled with questions, some moist still with tears; but all will soon sharpen and clear because we, each of us riders, will need to be keen, to be quick as we again push ourselves to be far-reaching in our lives, to pick up that ever-elusive perfect line that will lead us more deeply and steadily through our existence.

I do not know Chris Spencer personally, but as a fellow rider he is closer to me than many people that I see on a regular basis in my life. The very best to his family and friends.

4. F4Scott

F4Scott Step out of the car

RIP Chris. Chris was a great guy and very proud of you, Jamie. I first met Chris when he bought a friend's SV from me when he and Jamie were first stepping up into "big bikes" from racing minis. Just a super nice guy that always had a smile on his face and a warm friendly demeanor at the track. No matter what was happening on the track, Chris was just glad to be there with his son. He will be sorely missed in the paddock.

Scott P.

5. Waterboy

Waterboy Rain Man

6. used2Bfast

used2Bfast Still healing

Well damn. :(

So sorry to hear this. RIP.

7. Rx3

Rx3 1%

Thoughts and prayers. RIP Chris.

8. Vinny337

Vinny337 Vin is in...Beastmode!

Prayer go out to the family and friends :(

9. BURGIO

BURGIO Well-Known Member

RIP Chris.

10. Inquizid

Inquizid Member Well-Known

If we have to go, may we all go doing something we love.

Our wings and prayers go out to all.

11. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

This has been a tough year, folks. Prayers for strength and support to all the friends and families.

12. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Prayers to the family and friends.

13. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Awwww hell.... at a loss for words. RIP Chris. Jamie, you have a lot to be proud of. Stay strong.

14. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

There aren't words to express..

I am going to truly miss having Chris coming in the shop talking about how to make there stuff better, he was a great guy with a true passion for racing.

RIP friend.

Jamie if you need anything you know the number.

15. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

RIP, racer. Jamie - prayin for you and your family.

16. RIP, Jamie keep your head held high. You should be very proud to have such a great dad.

17. CP10R

CP10R Im here to party!!

well said

18. RENCRN8

RENCRN8 Fornicate Sailor Jerry

You just said exactly what I couldn't put into words. RIP Chris and all the others we have lost prematurely this year.

I for one am ready for 2010 to be over.

:(

19. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

RIP Chris

My thoughts are with you and your family.

20. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

RIP!! Prayers to the family and friends.