1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chip Yates, not here, please.

Discussion in 'General' started by dumbass, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Critter

Critter Registered

Mongo,

I would like to file an official protest even though I was not there, I don't own a LWT bike or HWT bike or hell even a Twin cylinder bike.

I want to base my protest on the fact that his numbers and his number plates are the wrong color.

There is no way in hell you should have let this bike in the HWT class with numbers like that.

It Obviously belongs in AMA Superbike along side the Buell

2. eurobiketrash

eurobiketrash Well-Known Member

it would be interesting to know if when off the throttle the system provides sort of an "engine" braking

3. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

4. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Something like KERS?

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No, performance indexing is done by my personal best guess of the bikes performance. If someone else was to ride Chips bike they'd be in the same class. I know how Chip rides on other machines so I have a good idea of where his personal skill level is, add i what he can do on this bike and I get a good idea of what the bike can do.

6. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

awesome, a picture of some nice brakes that were designed to slow down a bike 200 lbs less....

Had he figured out to make some auto brembo's fit on the bike, then you would have something for bitch about.

7. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms3q-21eB7Y&feature=related

Another vid. Jesus that thing is ugly. Its indexed as a HWT I think that is about the best fit for it. It wasn't killing anything anywhere...and most of the races other entries were LWT. This thread is fucking dumb. Stop complaining and race Chip Yates on his Electro-ma-jig.

8. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Those brakes aren't much different than the ones Victory puts on their Hammer cruiser and they weigh in fairly heavy. ;)