1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chip Yates, not here, please.

Discussion in 'General' started by dumbass, Jan 25, 2011.

1. MidnightRun

MidnightRun Well-Known Member

I'm not equateing the bikes, I'm equateing the man, the vision, the innovation!!

2. caferace

caferace No.

:stupid:

Oh. Wait. :D

-jim

3. Demented

Demented Well-Known Member

Hey Jim, I think this calls for a Chip Yates interview part 3. 30 or so minutes going over the hilarity of the OP/this thread would be awesome. You know you want to do it.

4. caferace

caferace No.

I need a rest. :)

-jim

5. LukeLucky

LukeLucky Well-Known Member

From what I've heard, parts of the bike are on the East Coast getting an upgrade. Next time he's out on the track the bike should have even more power... which should lead to better lap times.... and change the performance index. I hope he's in one of my races!

6. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

i'm still stuck on the fact that "dumbass" is arguing this fucking bike's eligibility in HWT upon grounds that also apply to a far superior bike. i honestly couldnt care less either way but it just seems if you're gonna make an argument out of it all then at least make the strongest argument possible which in this case would be against the 675s. guess he really is just that pissed about getting beat by an ebike.:confused:

7. Gehr

Gehr whAt mE woRRy?

Damn, those pizza's in that box back there are heavy!
    Eat 'em & you will probably need a strong antacid & it ain't due to the pepperoni

:beer:

8. Gigantic

Gigantic Maverick Moto Media

Rather than complain about Chip's bike, why not complain about the Women's Supersport being gridded behind the HWT class? IIRC, the entire HWT grid at Fontana was beaten by three very capable female racers, who started the race behind you all, and you're crying about Chip Yates?

9. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

:crackup:

10. wingnutks

wingnutks Well-Known Member

lol.:crackup:

Now I will begin reading the rest of this thread

11. wingnutks

wingnutks Well-Known Member

yup. this thread was gayer than my co-worker.

12. !livewires!

!livewires! Well-Known Member

I like turtles.

13. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

Ride safe,
    AAron

14. Paint Shaker

Paint Shaker Tractor Motor Racer

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

15. Turbotech

Turbotech Well-Known Member

Ouch.......:wow:

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup:

I KNEW there was truth in that statement when I read it :D

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'm too lazy to read all this, can someone sum it up in 20 words or less?

18. dumbass

dumbass Member

Agreed. getting beat by a less competent gender is much more demoralizing than getting be by an electric bike.

Checking the laptimes for SS race you can see the times where way down. Looks as if those bikes where slowed down by a 600 that got a good start. All the laptimes (and the train of bikes) were, specifically, behind a 600.

I, however, never complained about getting beat. I don't think I'm quite the maniacal weirdo that you guys suspect I am(yes I am). I can tolerate getting beat. I think I misunderstood the board. By many comments I'll take that if I beat him then I can complain about the placement of his bike.

19. dumbass

dumbass Member

Yes. I came in, complained like a whiny idiot and the board ran with it. The Usual.

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Cool. Since that's the case I'll go mess with the old farts in the vintage section. They're always good for a laugh.

Have fun storming the castle.