1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chip Yates, not here, please.

Discussion in 'General' started by dumbass, Jan 25, 2011.

1. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

Yes...

But only if you are getting beat by an 800lb battery bike that can power it's own tire warmers before races.

2. DWhyte91

DWhyte91 Well-Known Member

Nice bike, I like big butts

3. derby369

derby369 Well-Known Member

is that the best you've got?

http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=43024

“We have to thank WERA Motorcycle Roadracing and Evelyne Clarke for their graciousness and vision in welcoming our electric superbike to their nationwide gasoline race series”, said Yates. “Out of courtesy to the regular WERA racers, we forfeited the championship points we accumulated today so as not to interfere with the gasoline bike season results and a lot of those racers visited our pits to voice their support of our program!”

4. lance

lance Well-Known Member

so let me get this straight, the guy that started this thread is bitching be cause he got beat by a guy riding a bike that is electric, If i got beat by a guy on a experimental electric bike that probably weighs a ton,
    I would have ran my bike straight to the trailer and told people my shit broke and i definitely would'nt broadcast it on the bbs,
    rotflmao
    p.s. technically that bike was racing up a class :crackup:

5. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

What's it sound like when you get passed...... hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm or Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz?

6. boomboom929

boomboom929 Largely unsupervised

Silent, but Violent?

7. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Man is the OP going to be really pissed when they find out the Triumph 675's have been stomping everyone's ass in HWT TWINS for a few years now. :crackup:

8. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

unless i completely fail at reading comprehension... this post should /thread.

he kept zero points. he ran laps in a race, and thats it. no bearing whatsoever on anyone's season aspirations.

9. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

I was wondering if he had heard of THE Scott Rosey.

10. 418

418 Expert #59

What about contingency?

Points don't mean shit at this stage in the season anyways.

11. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

The guy is anonymous is because there is no way anyone would actually post this thread, right? I mean what are the odds of the confluence of:

1. Poor reading comprehension (can't read rules)
    2. Defective logic. (Doesn't grok the points forfeit or race classes)
    3. Has a big enough mangina to whine about a fat ebike whippin' his ass.

Chip, is that you?

12. 178SV

178SV now retired...

Mongo gave away a big clue. How many guys running HWTSS have had a camera crew with them?

13. 178SV

178SV now retired...

To be fair. Mongo did not take away Chips points even if Chip asked him to.

http://maps.wera.com/points/showpoints.asp?x=1098&s=7127149800&rg=14&c=66

14. vance

vance *

Please don't tell me it's the dude with the epic for sale thread on his new/used Ducati that was aspiring to be a producer or some sh#t....

15. dumbass

dumbass Member

If this isn't the place to whine and complain. Please direct me. I must have been reading a different board.

I posted to the board about a complaint I had in a "different" fashion. Hell someone expected 15 pages out of this bullsh*t. I came in with a half-sh*thole of a topic bitch, and whined and it seems like you guys had a fun field day with it. 4k+ views in an afternoon ? really ? over this BS.

I got a great, and valid, moniker. I also got called out by very skilled and fast racers and all kinds of fun stuff. My general complaint comes from, probably, ignorance. For clarity's sake. I race for my own inner peace. I'm sure it sounds like bullshit but, it's fact. This situation disturbed my sh*t. I made my cries public and took the beaten that was issued. cool with me.

In my eyes the thread went about as well as a whiny complaint could. You guys seem to care about, specifically, who I am. Really ? Is it going to make your posting any more fun ? I have plenty of my people who are actually good at making fun of me, and the stupid things I do, thanks.

I don't mind being a dumbass on occasion. Thanks for giving the place to bitch and complain. Hell, thanks for humouring my Bullsh*t post. We going to keep dragging his garbage out ?

Chip, I'm bringing my GSF500 to Vegas. Wanna do a 1on1 ? :moon:

16. IBdesmo

IBdesmo Active Member

Like anyone pays attention to HWT/SS? Well, untill now...:Pop:

"Mr. Treehorn draws a lot of water in this town. You don't draw sh*t, Lebowski. Now we got a nice, quiet little beach community here, and I aim to keep it nice and quiet. So let me make something plain. I don't like you sucking around, bothering our citizens, Lebowski. I don't like your jerk-off name. I don't like your jerk-off face. I don't like your jerk-off behavior, and I don't like you, jerk-off. Do I make myself clear?"
    -Chief of Police, Malibu CA.

17. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

Well duh. What do you expect when you post anonymously and then bitch and whine about one race with 4 guys in it, and one of them already said they weren't going to take any points from it?

and shit.

18. CP10R

CP10R Im here to party!!

Yea it would be more fun to know the brave soul challenging the world because he cant sleep at night. "your people" sound interesting, have you told them about your loss? If it makes you feel any better, in about 30 to 40 years electric bikes should be able to beat gas bikes regularly, consider yourself ahead of the times:D.

19. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

to answer your first question, yes. the rules essentially cover pretty much every bike you could possibly build. and if you build a bike that is practical, reliable, and competitive and that does not fall into any of the predetermind classes, then chances are you are experimenting in an entirely new technology that has not been perfected (or possibly even invented) yet.

20. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

i really enjoyed the motopod interview of chip yates :up: