1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Child Abuse, or She had it coming?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 16, 2019.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

2. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

I've watched a pack of wolves on the DC take down an elephant. Anyone who thinks a group of those girls couldn't seriously hurt and kill a grown man doesn't live in the real world. I've also seen plenty of 11yo girls that have already made it well through puberty, essentially being full grown women. One of my daughter's friends was 5'10" when she was 10yo. She's now 6'4" and plays basketball for the national under armor team @ age 14. Anyone that knows this pack behavior damn well knows another push or sidestep wouldn't have stopped a damn thing.

I'm sure this will be on The View any day now, where the old bats will call him a racist misogynist for hurting that poor little angel.

3. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

You got: A near infinite amount!
    You are the alpha and the omega of beatin' up on five year olds. You are the universe of beatin' up on five year olds - you are an endless void, constantly expanding your potential of whoopin' little ones. You are our first line of defense.

kangasj likes this.
  4. kangasj

kangasj Banned

TSWebster likes this.
  5. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Oh just fuuuuuuck this. He defused the situation just fine. Did you not see the little rats scurry after he taught that little punk a life lesson?

MikeR and BHP41 like this.
  6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

one thing I kept wondering in the video was where is this 11 year old's pants? She looks to be wearing micro shorts or maybe she has on leggings, can't tell. If they are micro shorts and her parents let her out like that. . .

7. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

If these children were about 11ish, is there an age where you guys think this situation wouldn’t have called for his reaction?

I.e., would an identical gang of 8 year olds need the same force applied?

Kindergarteners? Toddlers? Curious where you guys would draw the line.

Also, would he have been justified in using lethal force if he was carrying?

#BeebLawQuestions

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Then Granny needs a punch.

cav115 likes this.
  9. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

True.

These "little girls" aren`t the ones you fondly remember from years past. :D

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I have one about that age and I help coach a pack of girls from 10 ~ 14. Sweet, polite and funny. . . when I'm near. On the field a few of them are carnivores that'll take your head off and stomp your corpse into dog food. I had three that I worked with that I called the Headhunters.

and when they are off by themselves talking there are times where someone like Lesnar might want to run for his life. Nothing meaner than a bunch of teenage girls.

11. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Oh just fuck you. I hope a pack of those assholes attacks you sometime. You need a lesson in how the real world works.

12. kangasj

kangasj Banned

13. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

Somehow i think ill make out ok if attacked by some 90 lb. 6th grade pre pubescent girls.. Look at the video. She / they are tiny.

Dont worry, if attacked you'll be the first person i notify, sweetheart.

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

That freakin' poll is intergores win of the week! :crackup:
    This post was on the podium for the week. Lost only to that Poll and a certain video that seems to be the topic of discussion for this thread. :crackup:

And on the Poll I got:
    You got: 21!
    If clobberin' little kids was your age, you'd be able to drink legally in the United States of America. That's special, I think. Keep up the good work and, hey, who knows - soon you might be able to rent a car with the number of little kids you put a wallop on. :crackup:

Fencer and kangasj like this.
  15. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Good, go spend some time in the West Garfield Park neighborhood of Chicago. Maybe you can get a nice knife stuck in your ass while you're playing pacifist diplomat.

16. kangasj

kangasj Banned

I know, it's too funny. I went in there pretending I was YamRZ350 and got this.....:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

You got: 6!
    Not too shabby. I mean, honestly, beating up six of anything is a pretty big accomplishment, right? Keep punchin' and you'll be in double digits in no time. Maybe wear a cup.

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Man, I had to take that poll to General. Just too awesome to leave hidden here and not share with the rest of the Freaks. :D

Fencer and kangasj like this.
  18. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

Im about as far as you can get from being a pacifist or a diplomat, but this was a little girl. If it had been a boy, i wouldnt have made a comment. I probably wouldn't be cheering about it like the rest of you tough guys, but no comment. Oh, and fuck Chicago. Been there, no redeeming qualities.

19. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

She wasn't looking, nor acting, so little.

Banditracer and kangasj like this.
  20. kangasj

kangasj Banned

"Little girls" shouldn't attempt to kick an adults ass. She got what she deserved. Maybe the lesson will save her some serious pain in the future.

Banditracer likes this.