1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Child Abuse, or She had it coming?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

LC9Pro/Techna Clip

2. Photo

Photo Well-Known Member

I like my ruger!

3. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Kimber Gold Match 2, 15 year old Bianchi 7001 AccuMold Thumbsnap9I think) holster with the retention/thumbsnap cut off.

4. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Loaded that's what, a 3lb hammer?

5. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Honestly, I don't know. I'll try to remember to weight it. Also carry an extra mag in an Alien holster.

6. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

If it hadn't been for you capsizing my boat when I tried to pull you from the water after your unfortunate accident, I would keep a few semi-autos around the house, loaded but unchambered. I figure the chances of a curious but untrained person managing to accidentally discharge one of them to be fairly small. I hope that in a high pressure situation, all my range time would result in the operation of the firearm being second nature.

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Red waves are a bitch.

Fencer and Potts N Pans like this.
  8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The red tide will kill you.

9. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Full with spares it is closer to 5lbs...I quit carrying my 1911 back in the early 90's when a truck I had slung a rod thru the block..and I had to walk about 5 miles to a pay phone and call my wife to come and get me...that broke me from carrying heavy ...

10. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

2lbs 12 oz. with 8 rounds.

I honestly forget its on my hip a lot of the time.

G 97 and Britt like this.
  11. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

Would you believe I never took a typing course? LOL

12. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

I was like, "WTF are they taking about?" until I realized you spelled rouge instead of rogue. :crackup:

Fencer likes this.
  13. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

We were laughing with him.

As far as he knows.

14. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member

Not reading all the comments but the girl didn't have a brain injury, it's the guy who was suffering from a TBI and PTSD at the time

"Banzhoff said his client is undergoing treatment for a traumatic brain injury and post-traumatic stress disorder, and that he regrets using physical force." Banzhoff's client is the guy.

Also, the charges specifically state assault against a woman/female in the article. I'm curious if that's just sensationalism or there's actually a distinction in that state.

15. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Damn. That could get real complicated specifying all 57 genders. (or however many there are this week)

16. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Except in this case it's demonizing "toxic masculinity", so the left will be more than happy to say "She" and "girl".

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Most people who are worried about home protection have weapons in varying places.

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Yeah, I guess I could do that. They're not really doing my any good locked in the safe. Maybe a glock in the recliner, a shotgun near the bed, AR in the couch? :D

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Different things different places just hanging out. Safe is boring for them, they should be out and about more. Gets adjusted if there are kids in the house of course, or when we're out of the house for extended periods.

It's not because I'm worried about a break in while home either as no one will be coming in with our 3 dogs being noisy. Yeah they're not vicious but Duncan is damn near as tall as me on his hind legs and Finn has a deeper meaner sounding bark than Duncan does.