1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Child Abuse, or She had it coming?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 16, 2019.

1. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

[​IMG]

In this case, Mongo (or any of you posting here) is the little Blonde girl.

SpeedyE likes this.
  2. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Or pulled out a knife and stabbed him in the neck...when they are already acting out as they were, you wouldn't know until it is too late.

cav115 likes this.
  3. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Or swarmed him and started kicking the shit out of him. Do you honestly think that group was going to de-escalate on it's own ?

4. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

Going around in circles here. The group of girls were acting like the animals that they are. Their parents suck. Something needed to be done. I'm happy that the guy stepped in for the elderly lady. That dumb little girl needed to be put under control.
    A grown ass man punching her in the face wasn't needed.

5. Brad

Brad Swollen Member

Nah, the six figure settlement her and Mom get from a free (for the publicity) yeller Ferrari driver will have her searching for her next payday the rest of her life.

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

BUT!!!!! <being a dick here> it sure was funny.

If you're gonna act the bad ass better be able to back it up. She did and couldn't.

crashman and StaccatoFan like this.
  7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

It wouldn't have been if the grown ass mother had raised the child properly.

cav115 likes this.
  8. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Well then he didn't hit her hard enough...

BHP41, K51000 and Brad like this.
  9. G 97

G 97 Garth

She had a chance to duck but instead chose to lead with her head.
    Not a very wise choice. She needs to work n this in future fights.

In Your Corner likes this.
  10. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

So where’s he gonna get 8 more arms tondeal with the rest of them?

kangasj likes this.
  11. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Does this guy have a gofundme yet? I'm looking for one but haven't found it yet.

I've only got like 80 bucks in my paypal at the moment, but it's his for legal defense if he needs it.

Newyork, K51000 and G 97 like this.
  12. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Wouldn't be surprised if her mother is only 14yrs older than her and has 3 more goblins to boot.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Or bashed him from behind with a rock

14. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

That was awesome!!! Love the crisp SMACK at the point of impact. That man deserves a hero award!!!! Look at him. Look at her. What the fuck was she thinking???????????

She and her friends fucked with the wrong guy in the right situation. Just because you have a vag doesn’t give you the right to assault someone.

I wanna shake his hand, buy him a beer and a years supply of Gillette razors.

DmanSlam, Photo, kangasj and 6 others like this.
  15. StaccatoFan

I hope he files assault charges on the little piece of shit and any friends she names as witnesses in their case as well.

I’m gonna throw in free shaving cream for my hero too. Want him looking handsome as hell!!!

16. StaccatoFan

“If I were him I'd be pissed at the wife and daughter for following me into a crowd of people attacking another”

CY doesn’t seem to get it. In a situation like this he’s not endangering his wife and child, if indeed they are there, SHE is by not getting her kid and herself in a space a safe distance away from whatever is happening.

Damn I gotta watch that video a few more times. Watch that little bitch drop like a stone. Now I want his autograph!!!!!![/QUOTE]

17. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I bet a fair amount of kids in that age group carry weapons.

18. Prospect

Prospect Hayai

It's amazing how much well brought up individuals (who have been smacked by their parents when needed, you know yourselves) sometimes end up hesitating to interfere for the betterment of others because of shit like this. I bet many good people out there didn't jump into a situation to help out fearing that kind of backlash and not to mention legal ramifications. This man didn't give a shit and did the right thing. All it takes is for some hormonal teen to dig her nails into your eyeballs and that's it, you just lost an eye.

Then you have the other kind of people who simply don't give a shit and look the other way, even if a man/woman is on the ground being pummeled, they can turn their heads in the other direction and walk away doing nothing. I don't know how these people sleep at night.

19. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Yep. Hell we have a gang of 13-15yr old car thieves in Madison. 4 were just arrested the other night after crashing 2 stolen vehicles on the beltline. Numberous priors. The DA and the juvie judge are in no hurry to actually do something other than 'catch and release'. Whats gonna happen when (not if, but WHEN) these punks end up killing someone?

Here in town we had a 15yr old arrested for 3 armed robberies during the course of 3 weeks. In 1994 a 10 yr old shot his father in the head with a 12 ga while the father was sleeping.

20. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member