1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Child Abuse, or She had it coming?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup: I saw your post so had to respond :D

VFR#52 likes this.
  2. G 97

G 97 Garth

I tried. :D

VFR#52 likes this.
  3. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

It tears at my conscience, deleting a reply before it's posted for the sake of decorum...
    and they call us cheeky. :D

4. Timothy Landon

Timothy Landon Well-Known Member

Bullshit.

5. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Can you expound on this answer?

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Except in this instance my post is factually correct and yours....well not remotely close ;)

VFR#52 likes this.
  7. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Maybe he could post something about the inferiority of her genes and his superior genes, so he should have been able to King Fu dodge all of her and her gangs inferior moves. :D

8. Timothy Landon

Would of been quite easy to dodge all of her moves. But instead of doing that, or simply leaving and calling the police. You tough guys piss your pants because a little girl pushed you a couple times and you think you are going to get gang raped and killed by some teenage girls.
    [​IMG]

9. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

It's cute that you omit the fact that he came to the defense of someone else. Oh wait, I forgot, the situation leading up to the event doesn't matter. Carry on.

10. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Forgive us, we keep forgetting you're a martial arts master. BTW, would you please go look up 11, 12, or 13yo commits murder on google? Go ahead and search it. We know you won't, because it'd prove that kids commit murder. The average age of gang recruitment starts at 12yo. This, well this is what I'd call a gang. However, you just go on with yo bad self. I bow in reverence to your skill and mastery.

11. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Have you considered the possibility that the girl may have actually learned a valuable lesson? If she continues to make her way through life antagonizing people who can easily do her harm, there is a good chance that the next ass whipping will be worse. The same goes for her squad. Sometimes, stupid should hurt.

VFR#52, Banditracer and stk0308 like this.
  12. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Jesus, your comments are getting old. How big is your pussy anyway?

VFR#52 and DrA5 like this.
  13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I think I heard an echo.

VFR#52 and jdaniel like this.
  14. Timothy Landon

No reasoning with internet commandos. Always the same ones over and over on this website.

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You do realize you fall into the same category, don't you? Or do you always assume everyone else is wrong...hint, they aren't.

DrA5 and stk0308 like this.
  16. brex

brex Well-Known Member

He's from down under...so massive.

VFR#52 and kangasj like this.
  17. Timothy Landon

They are called "opinions". They're like assholes. Everybody's got one. Posts here almost always dissolve into name calling and derogatory crap. There's a core of the same people that are really good at driving out the people that disagree with them. And I have become one of those people. And I'll try to not let the door hit me in the ass.

18. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

While that may have been a bit of an over reaction would society really have been worse off if he had shot her and a couple of her wannabe thug friends?

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Meh...you are complaining about others not being reasonable because they are inflexible. You haven't given an inch either. Sometimes people simply disagree. It's OK. Stay or leave, your choice. No feelz are hurt here, I'd buy you a cheap beer.

VFR#52 and Robby-Bobby like this.
  20. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

OK, ya'll had me at 'gang raped by a bunch of teenage girls'! Where can I sign up?

badmoon692008 likes this.