1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Charlottesville, VA

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by G 97, Aug 12, 2017.

1. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Only confederate symbol I can think of in College Station is the Dixie Chicken and it's southern. Yup, the Dixie Chicken has to go down.

Orvis likes this.
  2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

If you fear a statue, you have significant issues.

3. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

I'm waiting for someone to go after the Sherman statues/monuments.

4. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Sherman was okay, now Mr Peabody is another story.

cav115, Lawn Dart and Orvis like this.
  5. Phl218

Phl218 .

6. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Not sure I believe the article or not.

Regardless, at this point I have zero problems with both of these "sides" were to just start taking each other out.

The less of them there are, the better off the core group of people that jut want to live peacefully will be.

The main issue I see is that there are more and more people (like minded as me) who are getting more and more fed up with the left and their non stop shit stirring and they are gonna learn a lesson (sooner than later) about real violence and ass-whoopings.

It's truly a shame it's come this far, but if it boils down to "sides" I'm glad I'm on the one not wearing vagina hats and extra glitter.

cav115 and Phl218 like this.
  7. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Well I bet MS13 is drinking a few cold ones, knowing the WhiteNazzi Fks are the focus now...

crashman and Phl218 like this.
  8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

What's amazing is that these white supremacist groups comprise an exceedingly small number of people who were largely irrelevant until last week. Now, people are convinced that they're everywhere, ready to take over and wipe out blacks.
    And the KKK?
    What is there, about 12 of them?
    The Oddfellows would kick their asses.

I know some of the stuff in that article is correct as I've already seen it elsewhere.
    The guy who organized the "White Power" protest and reached out to national white supremacist groups to join in has been working with Obama and Occupy right up until recently when he evidently had an epiphany and went to work for the Nazis.
    What's suspicious about that?
    And we already know the police actually pushed the two groups together and then walked away to let them fight.
    Reporters there witnessed all that.
    As far as the fake interview with the coincidental witness, the use of fake witnesses at news scenes has been documented.
    CNN was bagged for interviewing the same witness at the Philidelphia train crash, the Boston Marathon bombing, the shootout in Watertown shortly after the bombing, and the Sandy Hook shootings.

At this point, anyone who doesn't think this whole thing was orchestrated isn't paying attention.

9. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Here's a question:

What would the response be if the white supremacists used the American flag as their symbol? Would we have to change that?

10. In Your Corner

They do carry the US flag also.

11. In Your Corner

12. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

"This is a temporary suspension, issued with the singular purpose of creating failsafe regulations to preserve the health and well-being of our citizens and ensuring that nothing like what occurred in Charlottesville happens again."

No matter how long you prepare there is no way you can ensure that a moron with a car isn't going to run over some protesters. Even if you can prevent it at the protest people will have to walk from the protest to their car or bus and be vulnerable at that time. It will be interesting how this turns out since public safety actually allows for a deviation in time, place and manner for exercising your 1st amendment rights. It is entirely possible that the state allowed the violence so that they could use the public safety argument against the future rallies.

13. In Your Corner

Ya think?
    And now many are arguing that the statues need to come down because they attract violence.
    Not long ago, I bet most people walked by them without giving a damn they were there.

14. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

15. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

16. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

SPLC is BS... IMO.
    The qualifications to make it onto one of their "Lists" is far to easy.

17. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

18. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

That's what I've been saying since the whole "punch a nazi" thing started and no one seems to get it. These clowns have a playbook and assaulting nazis is how you get brownshirts.

Am I the only one hearing "Lane Meyer"?

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

In a Howard Cosell Voice?

V5 Racer likes this.
  20. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

That's it.