1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Charlottesville, VA

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by G 97, Aug 12, 2017.

1. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

2. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I got yer fuk'n clue.... More people want shit left the fk alone than want it changed...

BHP41 and crashman like this.
  3. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Insults.. his insultfoo is weaksauce.. but what would you expect from an onion skinned yankee... o_O
    (I wasn't born in the SouthLand..I was actually born in England..and spent most of my youth moving around as my Pops was in the AirForce.. I have seen a lot.. I love The South.

4. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

And We have Real BBQ... I am eating me some BBQ Pork and drinking XX IPA's.... y'all Yankees ain't got shit on Southern BBQ

G 97 likes this.
  5. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

:stupid:

6. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Maybe not, but y'all fuggers ain't got beer brats. :Poke:

2blueYam likes this.
  7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

We gots two legged brats.

8. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Big Ol'CornFed MidWestern Ho's.....

9. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Hey! Farm girls need love too!

Funkm05, crashman and Britt like this.
  10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah we actually do, some decent german butchers not too far from me down in Marietta.

11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

And we've moved on to other targets.

Rizzo statue defaced with 'Black Power' message; suspect in custody

Thousands of people joined the Broad Street march aimed at showing solidarity with victims of the Charlottesville, Va., attack, and a smaller group of protesters remained by the statue Wednesday night.

"The statue is going to come down one way or another," said Asa Khalif, a member of the Pennsylvania chapter of the Black Lives Matter Movement. "It stands for generational hurt, oppression, injustice, homophobia, anti-blackness."

Khalif posted an image of the defaced Rizzo statue early Friday on Twitter:

black power.png

12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Is that Frank Rizzo?

13. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Yes.

He was a shit, anyhow, and should never have gotten a statue. As a lifelong Philadelphian I was unaware that he even had a statue.

14. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Screw you, fat man!! That's all we had. Imma come protest that shit. It's offensive that you get that, too. :crackup:

15. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

On the other hand; doesn't it help to display a part of history that's distasteful as a continual reminder of our ignorance of that past life? The old ideas of the past is slowly dying off with each generation and one day all of it will be piled onto the trash heap of history where it belongs. As for now the old adage about history repeating itself is real. If it's wiped away so that no one sees it then it will happen again. The phase of social development that we're going through right now is ugly but it too will eventually pass. At least I sure as hell hope so. I've predicted another civil war for a long time but I sure do hope that I've miscalled that.

16. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

You bring up a very interesting point. If we start removing every single symbol that offends someone we will end up with nothing standing anywhere. Where would it end?

17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

[​IMG]

18. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Technically you're right. It did however, have some of the same characteristics of a civil war since there were a lot of residents of this new fledgling country fighting for the British against those "upstarts" that were trying to gain their freedom. Hell, many native American tribes were involved also so a large part of the Eastern half of the continent became involved.

19. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

The first person, or group, that voices their offense to beer will be summarily shot.
    (oh shit, we better get started. Lock and load.):D

20. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I am offended by shitty beer...:D