1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Calling all Democrats/liberals

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by redtailracing, Nov 17, 2018.

1. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

2. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Dems don't understand or care about basic human rights and the Constitution. They are human garbage.

tony 340, DrA5, borislav and 3 others like this.
  3. Timothy Landon

Timothy Landon Well-Known Member

You know what. I'm a peaceful person. I like guns because they are fun. I even do competitions with them. I don't hunt. I just shoot because I enjoy it. That being said. If any law is ever passed that requires me to surrender my weapons to the government. Rest assured that if they try to forcefully enter my property or my home. Deadly Force is authorized and will be used.

K51000 likes this.
  4. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

with Gavin Newsom coming in... watch how many "feel good" laws are passed about the environment and gunz.

5. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Can you let us know when that happens so we can watch? :crackup:

6. Timothy Landon

Sure. Give me your address so I can send them to your house. Almost forgot. When you come over to watch. Be careful where you decide to stand and watch.:moon:

Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
    Fencer likes this.
  7. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Well, I don't think you are alone. We have reached the tipping point of unconstitutional gun laws going too far and citizens, local governments, and law enforcement refusing to comply. There are millions that will not surrender firearms to a tyrannical government. The democrats attempt to make people criminals by the stroke of a pen is starting to fail. I present to you some recent examples of citizens refusing to comply with attempted erosion of civil rights.

Two states passed a registration law for "assault rifles", the citizens did not comply, one of those states being NY.

Several states passed a bump stock ban and required a voluntary turn-in. Last count I saw advertised in the news was each state had somewhere between 0 and 3 turned in.

The states that have passed a "universal back ground check" have had no citizens comply and law enforcement refuse to enforce it, WA state being the first and biggest one to attempt this.

There are counties in IL that are now sanctuary counties where they are refusing to comply with IL gun laws. There are areas in other states looking to do the same.

Murcielago311 and Fencer like this.
  8. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

9. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

10. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

We should be glad. This type of thinking is typical of the radical left. What they really want to is to put anyone who doesn’t agree with them in a death camp. Let’s not fool ourselves. They’re Marxists, it’s just what they do.

Fencer, brex, K51000 and 1 other person like this.
  11. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Human Rights only matter if you’re a man that feels like a woman today. Property rights only count if it’s a Democrat’s property.

12. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

With the vast majority or law enforcement and military leaning right, there’s no way they will have the manpower.

And we damn sure know the soft ass lefties aren’t gonna get their man buns messed up trying to use force!

Seriously, I don’t see any way shape or form this even remotely happening. You’ll have a LOT of dead Washington law makers. Mark my words, this is a fight they need to think long and hard about.

13. G 97

G 97 Garth

I’ll never give up any of my guns.

RRP likes this.
  14. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Boulder made my rifle “illegal” but here it sits right in my cabinet. They have no plans to confiscate. In other words their law means nothing. The city clowncil is a joke

15. Timothy Landon

He may be a "clown show". But the fact is, he is actually in a position to make shit like this happen. You aren't. I'm not either. It's unlikely anything like this will happen. But it sure does get "talked" about a hell of lot more than it ever has. And a lot of fucked up laws have already been passed on this issue. But always remember these people are in our government. We can talk shit on here all we want. Because that's all it really is. Talking. But they have the power to change your life.

16. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

What are your thoughts on the congressman’s comments?

17. Timothy Landon

The law "means nothing". Until you get caught. Then it'll mean something. They still have the legal right to take your shit and put your ass in jail. That's what the problem is, in my opinion. Shrug these laws off because they don't mean anything. Doesn't change the fact that the laws exist.

18. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

People will take a stand and defend those things they think are important to them. We have the constitution to protect us from apathy of those who either don't agree or are just ambivalent towards our rights. We are in serious jeopardy when the constitution is taken lightly and can be viewed as a "living" document. It is not. This has been the case for 220 years but seems to be on the verge of being dismissed by the current crop of uninformed politicians.

19. TSWebster

TSWebster Well-Known Member

It's going to happen. It's just a matter of when. There are too many significant political figures entering it into their conversation. I guess we get to find out if all those people chanting molon labe are just sloganeering.

20. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Well the good news is that the leftist scum are going to push hard enough to get all of this pushed up to the SC, which going forward will rule for preserving our constitutionally protected civil rights.

Also, can some of the legal people here comment on what happens when laws are passed and ignored?