1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

But the KKK is no longer relevant, right?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by The Dung Beetle, Feb 13, 2016.

1. That's your proof? An article from "Mr. Conservative" that cites a quote from "The Conservative Gazette" as its only proof. That's some funny shit.

BLM is not a hate group. Neither was the Black Panthers. It's hilarious when people try and compare them to the KKK.

2. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

3. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

Youre kidding right...

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Sadly, no.

5. The Black Panthers are nothing like the KKK. Neither is the BLM movement.

6. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Good luck getting steelcityracist to admit the people he supports are part of the problem

kangasj likes this.
  7. You're still struggling with definitions. Funny thing is, you say I'm a race baiter, but you've called me racist many times, and I've never called you racist.

8. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

My brother died a horrible death, years back.....so at the time, me/mom/dad adopted a new son/brother, my longtime best friend, into our home/heart.
    he is loved, he has financial support, if needed. He has anything he needs, if needed.
    He is lonely for a S/O.
    A few years back I said to a girl I knew (Oh, I forgot to put she was a white girl, since race is so important)....."I know a guy" :)
    "He is handsome, he is well mannered, he is well spoken, he is a philosopher, he is kind, he is quick/funny, he has a nice/strong build, he is a former Marine, he is a brave/fair police officer, he is charming & and has a huge/great smile" so far so good, she says
    "He is black" That's all good she says.
    "He is 5-foot-2" STOP THE PRESSES!!!!!!!!!!!! She says, a black guy who is 5-foot-2? Why don't I just date a white guy? We laughed at what she meant, but that was the end of that.

So, this white girl was excited to meet/hook-up w/ my black brother ..... until, she found out he was short.
    So was it racial?
    Or was it some other form of bias?
    rf, not everything is black & white....even when it concerns blacks & whites.

Think about the true story I just told....yes, it is funny, but not funny for my brother, who has been biased against his whole life.....not because of his skin color, but because of his height. Will you rally behind his short-stature cause, because it is the only reason he has no one, is lonely/depressed, and knows he will eventually wither up and die alone......
    How do you fix that?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I am physically grotesque as well as being disfigured in the face....I have known it my whole life, I am reminded of it every time I look in the mirror. I am also reminded of it many times each year, whether it be by a girl I ask out, or even someone of the opposite sex I am only being nice to, w/out intent. Yes, it's funny....but not to me.
    Offline, I am funny as shit....funny enough that sometimes my horrific face is overshadowed by my entertainment value.
    Yet, even when I am invited into a woman's body (becuae of my Danny Bonaduchi personality), they NEVER look at me for a longterm, because they do not want to spend the rest of their lives w/ a paperbag face......so I am forced into relations ships that will never solidafy, all because of my face.

So, like my black brother, I live a lonely life, and will die alone.
    Can you set up some sort of movement to help my cause?!?!?!?!?!?

Last edited: Feb 14, 2016
  9. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Posts 38-41....we need Family Circus here on the triple!! :)

10. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

BLM focuses on white on black crime (racial) and don't seem focused on black on black crime. It appears black lives matter when white people are a factor...so seems racist to me.

Robby-Bobby and aedwards01 like this.
  11. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

And you "KNOW" this How??

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

He is omnimpotent.

13. Because neither one has the murderous history behind them that the KKK has. Because the BLM movement and the Black Panthers have been focused on making things equal, while the KKK has been focused on white supremacy.

14. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

So exactly how many Murders have been comitted by the KKK in the last 10 yrs...?

15. G 97

G 97 Garth

Other then all of them being established as groups to help further their own racist opinions and feelings while spreading hate, fear, and intimidation. I agree.

Robby-Bobby and crashman like this.
  16. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

They have more to do with the farmers taking over a federal building than the KKK, but RFKA already labeled the farmers as terrorist so....

17. Why do you limit it to the past 10 years?

It's impossible to say, because the KKK is generally a secretive organization.

18. The Black Panthers used the threat of violence to take over a federal building?

19. No. You're still struggling with definitions. Only the KKK is a supremacist group.

20. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

No