1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

But the KKK is no longer relevant, right?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by The Dung Beetle, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Damn straight....

My new one is titled...I got tears in my ears lyin' on my back crying over you.

2. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Thought you and Stick were just friends

3. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

With benefits.

4. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Tires are expensive. A mans gotta do what a mans gotta do....even if it's tall and transparent.

sheepofblue likes this.
  5. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

too

Speaking of that av, Jon is it anyone you know? :D

6. kangasj

kangasj Banned

OMG, if you saw the ex's in all her naked glory you'd probably need a little alone time. They are magnificent! She sends me a pic of them every once and a while. Hate that I can't keep em but too risky with the currect GF.

XFBO likes this.
  7. chas

chas Well-Known Member

Well that's just cruel on both sides of the table!

kangasj likes this.
  8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Just forward them to me, and I'll deposit them in my picture vault for safekeeping.
    No charge for WERA members, their friends and relatives and anyone else the may or may not know.

9. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I still say that the Dung roller was an asset here. When you reach a point where you just want to kick the living hell out of someone you could log on and have at it with him. He was/is a troller of the highest magnitude and taught all of us (well, most of us) how to control our emotions and learn how to apply restraint when answering one of his posts.
    God help us. What will we do? Start kicking the hell out of Jase?

I like it.:clap::D

G 97 and SpeedyE like this.
  10. chas

chas Well-Known Member

Orvis, rfka's different views were welcome and those that are not the same are still welcome. But rfka's approach was a little.too much. Every thread that he posted in was simple him telling others they were racist, sexist, etc. No discussion, no intellectual back and forth. It got to.the point where I would simple not read threads he was in as it was all rfka all the time... Everyone else was wrong and because of that a racist.

I think most are all for difference of opinion, he was incapable of that and it got more then a little old.

I'm glad Sean finally kicked him to the curb. Allows others to actually discuss opinions.

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

The dung will never be missed. He was crappy entertainment at best. I'm glad he exercised the nuclear option.

12. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Yeah, you're right of course. I did have my tongue planted firmly in my cheek when I posted previously. RFKA was, and probably will always be, a biased squirrel that has a very distorted view of the world. I wonder if his parents were the people that led him astray? :(

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Make sure he isn't home when you ask.

Last edited: Feb 29, 2016
    Orvis likes this.