1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

But the KKK is no longer relevant, right?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by The Dung Beetle, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Another day...another reason to dislike people.

2. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

The KKK cop or DJ Jazzy Sharpton?:D

3. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

All of the above.

4. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

Doesn't matter if a officer (or person) is affiliated w/ KKK or Panthers, etc.....
    What matters in what's in their heart......and if their heart is filled w/ hate towards a certain group, then yes, it is a bad combination.

Fortunately, we live in a country where personal feelings/views are legal. Unfortunately, sometimes those feelings/thoughts are acted out against others.
    There is no fixing it....because to fire someone for their personal views, means we are no longer allowed to have our own thoughts and feelings.
    There is racism, there is bigotry....every person in the world has been a victim of bigotry, in one form or another.

There was a study done where physically ugly applicants could not get a job, whereas attractive people w/ less credentials, less qualified, got the jobs.
    There was a study where a bunch of men where shown to a group of single women for dating purposes. One of the men was very small and short....he was not picked. In fact, at one point he was promoted as a world class surgeon, or something like that, and the other men were touted as shitbags, degenerates, and one even an ex-con.....still, they were all picked over the small/short guy. Due to his build/height, no one would date him.

So....in the end, the list of biases can go on forever.....EVERYONE on the planet has been faced w/ bias, in some form.
    It is not something that is fixable, unless you want to force everyone to think a like. That is a bad road to go down......

rk97 likes this.
  5. June-yer

June-yer Well-Known Member

You should read about The Red Pill, my friend. That stuff happens during the carousel years, then they begin to look for blue pill guys to ensure many years of blissful existence. It's just science, really. You have been notified.

6. June-yer

June-yer Well-Known Member

Dangerous racist combinations everywhere.

[​IMG]

G 97 likes this.
  7. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

relevant to what?

G 97 likes this.
  8. G 97

G 97 Garth

You really don't understand what relevant means do you. Not surprising.

9. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

The Special K is everywhere...even in Churches, Courts, Jails, LEO...Banks...Car Lots..Walmart..stupid that sadly has no disinfectant.

Bigotry and Racism is wherever you look for it...Not just White Folks are Guilty of it either.

crashman likes this.
  10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

He. Is. Not. My. Shenanigans.

12. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

I think for most of us who don't go out of our way to Google KKK on a regular basis they are irrelevant. We don't support them, don't agree with their philosophy and are generally apathetic to their existence.

13. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

14. Skter505

Skter505 Well-Known Member

So a pic shows up, he's fired, then they go back and look at every case he was involved in and say that if his statement is the only evidence the charges will be dropped and you are saying that the KKK is still relevant? I say that the community is doing a pretty good job at fixing the problem. Clearly shows how people feel about the KKK. Now if he was an Isis sympathizer you'd probably have the ACLU there making sure he wasn't fired and the media shouting racism.

15. I'm not watching that whole clip. What's the point?

16. I didn't google it. That was in my fb feed. When you have cops who are in the KKK they're absolutely a relevant poisen in our society. I doubt he's the only one. He's just the dumbest one.

17. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Probably most cops are in the KKK, right?
    It's their best-kept secret, and now this one idiot has let the cat out of the bag.

18. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

IYC yet again out-IYCed himself.

(What? No clapping hands emoticon either?!!! What's this place coming to.....)

The Dung Beetle likes this.
  19. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

Yeap, just like anyone who affiliates with or supports the hate group BLM.

crashman likes this.