1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Broome's R6

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Gorilla George, Oct 5, 2018.

1. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

anyone not believing that the price a bike can bring in a reasonable time frame (say a month or 2 if exposed to "the market" adequately), has to do with the reputation of the seller/rider, and the people that have had hands IN and ON that bike, are wrong .. it's a fact.

there is a reason some bikes bring more, for basically the same bike as a few others on a for sale forum (similar model, and other parts thrown at it), than others do. Reputation is hard to earn, easy to throw away. If you wouldn't pay a bit more for a bike that has a real reputation for being well cared for, even if crashed, and from a seller with a history of doing the right thing.. and would rather pay a few bits less to a guy without any reputation, you are kinda foolish (imo).

Gorilla George and AMA229 like this.
  2. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Broome I'd be Interested in some tires and rains if you have those.

3. Im in Africa right now, then I have to go to Copenhagen for a little while. But when I get home I will see what all I have, check the build dates, etc and get back to you (and a few others who are interested in them).

I am not sure what I have as far as Rains. I am pretty sure I have a new set of Intermediates (aka "Wets"), but I know I let a Rain front go with the spare front wheel. I might have a rear though.

noles19 likes this.
  4. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Wait... is this thing seriously still for sale??

5. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Pretty sure it’s just some random spares he has laying around.

6. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Gotcha I didn’t go back and read it in true Broome fashion lol

7. Nah the bike was sold right after it was posted. I have a couple stacks of unused Pirelli Slicks and guys are asking about them.

8. Redline87

Redline87 Active Member

Do you really? Whats a build like that run if someone sends you the motor?