1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brady's suspension upheld

Discussion in 'General' started by Banditracer, Jul 28, 2015.

1. kz2zx

kz2zx zx2gsxr2zx

your phone can keep a set, if you use it, Google Voice will keep a set, and the carrier will keep a set.

What each keeps is up to the owner of the device/service. Or, you can only delete the ones on your phone.

2. Which murderer is playing in the NFL?

3. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

4. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

It's weird to me that they even have a pressure spec for the balls. We never put a gauge on a ball when I was playing. I hated when the footballs weren't fully inflated. I didn't like throwing a deflated ball but they are easier to catch. I can't get how the officials didn't realize they were low. It shouldn't be that hard to sense the low pressures.

5. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

But seriously here- fans of the other AFC East teams, start lubing up your ass holes! :up:
    Oh, and the same for all AFC South teams and NFC East teams, this is going to be so very rough and will inflict painful sitting down experiences for a long time.

Packers or Seahawks, see you at SB50

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It's not like they were throwing floppy balls. :D I can't remember the exact psi but we're talking around 10% or less below the normal pressure range. If you're just grabbing it to walk it to the line of scrimmage, you're probably not paying much attention to that.

7. Rrider

Rrider Well-Known Member

He retired, Ray Lewis.

8. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

no longer playing: ray lewis, donte stallworth. lewis won in court, but we all know he did it :D. stallworth was convicted of manslaughter though, and re-instated by nfl and came back for a season or two with the ravens.

9. 600 dbl are

You missed the point. Color me shocked.

10. svtinker

svtinker Well-Known Member

This!!!!!

It's hard to reason with the ignorant masses.

You'd think someone who made 40 million bucks a year could hire a competent advisor! The pattern here is not one of cheating but one of an incompetent, old, over paid white dude.

11. Ah, your favorite cop out for when you have nothing logical or reasonable to say. :up:

12. 600 dbl are

you don't understand something and I'm the one copping out? :crackup:

Did you drink an extra large cup of stupid today?

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I seriously thought your latter comment above was someone else responding to your first one :crackup: