1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brady's suspension upheld

Discussion in 'General' started by Banditracer, Jul 28, 2015.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That's a shocking coincidence. :D

2. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

According to Brady:

3. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Even if you don't like the Patriots and Brady, people have to see how the NFL operates in these situations and find it comical. They have this big stick and they continually screw themselves, not knowing how to use it.

4. Pigman

Pigman Well-Known Member

5. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

C'mon, they are still the Cheatriots. Just because Brady got off, doesn't mean they didn't deflate the balls. Why did he destroy his cellphone with 10K messages if everything was all hunky dorey?

6. Mick6R

Mick6R Well-Known Member

Yeah, no matter how many more superbowl wins or HOF, he and Pats org will always have that * by 'em.

7. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

I haven't followed this as I'm not a football fan but didn't both sides play with the same under-inflated balls? Wouldn't that make it the same for both teams?

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Each offense plays with their own balls.

Wow, that sounded a little wrong.

9. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

:crackup::crackup:

10. Pigman

Pigman Well-Known Member

So then when others over inflate balls its fine.....or others do questionable things like murder or guns or drugs.....it's not a big deal Right. Why not sacrifce Brady for a ball infraction when you have Killers playing still

makes sense.... :rolleyes:

11. zippytech

zippytech Running On Pumpedupness!!

12. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

And as noted in the report, Brady's perf in that game IMPROVED in the 2nd half when using NFL adjusted to correct pressure balls so...

13. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I find it funny that the same ref who placed the ball down at the line of scrimmage for every single play didn't notice anything?

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Maybe that's the difference between liking football and being paid $20 million a year to throw a football.

15. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I'd like to see a linebacker wipe that cheesy grin off Brady's face:beer:

16. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

And let me guess- you are NOT a federal judge? :rolleyes:

And before more stupid comments come rolling in, he did end up disclosing everything he was asked to- phone records, emails etc.
    Yes, not at first as he was told he wouldn't have to.
    BTW, you do know that phone records are not held on your cell phone itself, right?

:crackhead:

17. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

I picked him up in the 9th round of my fantasy football draft. He has never lost a home home opening game. Steelers defense appears to be soft this year. I'm obviously happy with the decision.

18. Mud Whistle

Mud Whistle Get my icebike ON!

That was the judges thinking too :D

19. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

What about texts?

20. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

The latest decision wasn't about whether or not Brady had anything to do with deflating the balls. The judge's decision was based on how the NFL handled the process and punishment.

In that regard, my opinion is they got it right.