1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bottled Water

Discussion in 'General' started by dtalbott, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

We have different bottles if you're putting ice in without taking off the lid :D

I've got the fit -

[​IMG]

2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I carry a gallon milk jug of water with me everywhere. I want a safe version of that. I don't want to have to carry 6 20oz bottles.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What's unsafe about that? Used them for years - fill it halfway and freeze it works great. No health issues or bigger boobs here.

4. Ive got an Under Armor bottle that has the same normal drinking lid/spout/hole whatever you want to call it as the 20oz bottles, except it holds 64oz. It is black and has a big carrying handle. Not quite what you are looking for, but probably close enough.

Edit: This.
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KBHO0V2/ref=twister_B019J1XBU6?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

5. I got a couple of 2 different versions.

[​IMG]

and

[​IMG]

The opening on both of them is big enough for the half-moon kinda ice my fridge makes.

6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Well the bigger issue is when it sits there for long periods of time (i.e. in a bottle sitting in a warehouse, then in a store, then in your house) before being consumed. If its just quickly running through the lines it doesn't have much time to leech chemicals into them. Its also exacerbated if those plastic bottles are sitting someplace warm since heat aggravates the leeching process.

How about a 1/2 gallon? A lot more durable than a glass or plastic bottle too :)

https://www.kleankanteen.com/collec.../classic-water-bottle-64oz?variant=1605371971

[​IMG]

7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

You have a replacement stashed away for everything you own, don't you?

8. Pretty much. :D