1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bizarre Florida

Discussion in 'General' started by BSA43, Nov 19, 2016.

1. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

2. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

3. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Truely Flori-dumb.

4. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

There is a bigger douche than that guy and he is in Florida too.
    A bunch of videos of that jackass being arrested for impersonating an officer.

Search YouTube for
    Merto State, Jeremy Dewitte

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

6. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

7. Sabre699

That's all behind him now.

8. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

9. Big T

Big T Well-Known Member

pro tip: When you're driving around with your friends dead body in the trunk:

1. Don't drive to Miami
    2. Don't crash your car
    3. Don't remove your Glock after the Staties roll up

TRENDING
    Aspiring rapper found dead in trunk of longtime friend

MIAMI — Police found the body of a Virginia man inside the trunk of someone he had been friends with for more than 10 years.

Robert Deupree Avery Coltrain, 25, was arrested Sunday and charged with second-degree murder and illegal transport of human remains after his friend, Brian Trotter, was found dead inside the vehicle, The Associated Press reported.

According to the Miami Herald, Coltrain’s car was towed Sunday after he crashed on a rain-soaked highway near Miami Lakes, Florida.

The Florida Highway Patrol was dispatched to the scene, and the vehicle was towed to a nearby mall parking lot.

Officials became suspicious when Coltrain asked to remove his belongings from the car and was seen collecting a Glock gun case, according to an arrest report obtained by the Herald. Authorities also noticed flies around the trunk of the car and a foul odor.

https://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/...k-longtime-friend/4QVNPUHI3BHKHNT6MZRJRA4QFQ/

10. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Interesting, the last two Bizarre FL stories have been visitors. Doesn't FL have enough without importing more?

Sabre699 and R1M370 like this.
  12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

The freaks are drawn to Mecca. ;)

Quicktoy and R Acree like this.
  13. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

So... When ya moving?

R Acree likes this.
  14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

When we cure global climate warming change. :moon:

15. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Not Florida, but instead in my home town of Chicago.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/2020/1...ke-shore-drive-roll-over-crash-fire-officials

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loc...ver-catches-fire-on-lake-shore-drive/2381867/

Guy rents a red ferrari for the weekend and crashes it (the story makes it sound like a high-side) within a few hours. I hope he accepted the LDW.

That curve is posted at a recommended 25MPH. Knee down its about a 50MPH curve if you only use one of the 4 narrow lanes. Speed limit on that road is 40MPH. Concrete walls, no shoulder or run-off.
    Fools.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2020
    ducnut likes this.
  16. Sabre699

Maybe Florida can rent him.

17. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Apparently they're monetizing the weirdness. New true crime show starting in January on Oxygen called Florida Man Murders...

18. Sabre699

19. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

20. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

ducnut likes this.