1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bizarre Florida

Discussion in 'General' started by BSA43, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Its a co-op, and consistent in a lot of places/ Publix and the Caribbean, not from Florida but always there. Love the 1/2 sticks for cooking

2. Captain Morgan

Its a co-op, and consistent in a lot of places/ Publix and the Caribbean, not from Florida but always there. Love the 1/2 sticks for cooking

3. Captain Morgan

Weird internet here sorry, a bit nervous, the nica waitress that I have been flirting with for a week is coming to my room tonight, got no angles with this one

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Heard you the first time. Had it in FL growing up, NC, GA and SC as an adult. The company is still based in Minnesnowta even if Lakeland, FL is the land of lakes.

5. Captain Morgan

Its my go to butter

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

7. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

You know what else tastes like chicken?

CHICKEN!!

Sabre699 likes this.
  8. Captain Morgan

The texture is different, kind of like frog legs' but I put hot sauce on everything, bad chef vice

9. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

10. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

11. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

The real deal.

AEC361B7-5C7B-4F4E-BF7A-F5311C5995DD.jpeg

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

A cheap impostor.

13. james weaver

james weaver Well-Known Member

used to haul soy oil to a land o lakes, cleanest place i ever delivered. washed you truck before letting you unload. every one wore white ,and hospital shoe covers you unlosded inside their building.

14. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

They were also Dale Quarterley's sponsor when he was racing cars.

15. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

16. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

Nevermind. LOL

17. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

brex likes this.
  18. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Well if you're stupid enough to film yourself committing a murder you deserve to get caught.

19. OldGuyOnBlu

OldGuyOnBlu Well-Known Member

So, we are in Florida and the other night had dinner at a place in Everglades City. There were tourists, regular locals and what I would call the swamp boys. A group of the latter came in a took the booth behind ours. Their entire conversation for an hour (you couldn't help hear) was when they got out of jail (one just a week ago) and when their friends got out or would be getting out. One of them was quite upset that he couldn't get bonded for a job because of a couple of burglary convictions . Different world.

20. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!