1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best fairing for CB350?

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by toecutter418, Aug 31, 2009.

1. PAzYearazzUP

PAzYearazzUP Banned

Sore eyes, guyzears, I would us, NAFT. Mine is gen you whine. An years?
    EarNestoe

2. videojack

videojack Racing for Therapy

Correction on the dry wall buckets

Actually, that is a 5 gallon interior latex paint bucket.

Only half a bucket for that matter.

Which means... yes, I have more than one!

3. videojack

Not a Shark Fin

Make that my horizontal stabilizer!

The stabilizer flicks back and forth, not my rear end... Charlie.

4. I have developed bodywork for the 400F made out of lightweight vinylester resin. It is light and flexible like the epoxy stuff but closer to the prices of the cheap polyester resin. The guy that is building all of it has a company called Native Tiki Race Composites. He has a CR750 copy that works really well on all of the Hondas. I have used that fairing on my 400F before. It took a little bit of trimming here and there but I know Buff uses a copy of CR750 or CR450....can't remember so it should work for you too. Buff will probably chime in. If interested, let me know and I'll get you his #.

5. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Hey Brian, I may be interested....but I'll probably see what Dean does first. I like JW's also.

Yo Jack, that would be a VERTICAL stab, a Horz stab is in the horz plane and would move up and down to elevate or lower your nose :D AND, this aint gonna sound right, but I've seen you flick your rear also.

I dunno man, whatever trips your trigger....but lets just say I dont know of anyone who will be asking for the other half of your paint bucket to put on their bike as a fairing. :rolleyes: ....except Dean sounds interested.:beer:

I mean, I understand the "Cheap Jack" concept and all, but just find myself saying no thanx to the paint bucket, sorry.:D

Last edited: Sep 13, 2009
  6. videojack

7. CharlieY

ur killin me man!....thats good :up:

The Jack Houman "Invis-a-fairing"?:D

8. Steve 976

Steve 976 Well-Known Member

why am I scared to click on that link?

9. CharlieY

Oh, come on Steve....heres from the product description....

Great for entertaining; use as a punch bowl and for serving cold drinks on your buffet, or as a fairing on a racebike. :up: :D

I mean, Jack is "Mr. Entertainment" and all, and it is real funny......right up until you realize....he's serious!:wow: then I flinch for a second....then realize THATS even more funny!:crackup: THEN when you realize he doesnt care....well you get the picture.:beer:

It appears he can only order a set of 3, so that would be 6 fairings....

10. Moore007

Moore007 Well-Known Member

..............and he uses the bucket handle as a " kinda " bit in his mouth to aid in concentration and body control or somethin'.............

11. Steve 976

Steve 976 Well-Known Member

Unbelievable.....

12. videojack

Looks like I need two more race bikes to go with my new fairings!

13. CharlieY

"Attack of the killer bucket Invis-a-fairings", coming to a racetrack near you. Produced, Directed, and Starring VideoJack. :D :clap:

And Wayne....if the handle is located on the fairing properly.....it can be used as a guide for mouth placement to achieve MAXIMUM aerodynamic efficiency.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2009
  14. videojack

Give that man the CLAP

15. videojack

You believe it!

Come on Steve. Have you seen anyone with LESS MONEY in their bikes than I have displayed. Even the Dawn dish detergent bottle for my breather catch had three lives before it was worthy of my race bike.

16. CharlieY

Jack, you will probably hear from steve or wayne....but

NEWSFLASH: This "Racing Thing" aint about spending the least, and compromising others on the track to do it.

A Bucket Fairing is one thing, but have you ever thought about your tailfin number plate giving way (tearing after flicking its last flick) and coming off the bike?....flying object, all to save you the cost of 1 number plate.....to me it doesnt seem worth it, but to you it appears to be ok.....

Just saying your cost-cutting efforts could or may have a cost.....that wont be paid by you.

Maybe a Dawn bottle on its fourth life shouldnt be used to catch oil that could wind up on the track....???....to save you the cost of a plastic bottle?

Have you considered this side of things sir?

17. videojack

What if frogs had wings? Then they wouldn't bump their butts on the way to the pond.
    Do you believe that it is a coincidence that none of these things have occured?
    Do you feel better having brought them up?
    Is your butt covered now?
    Why is there air???

18. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

i've seen a frog that had wings made from half a paint bucket. true story.

19. videojack

I too know of the angel frog...

20. Tinfoil hat charly

Tinfoil hat charly Well-Known Member

Kind of the funny thing is Jack's novel aerodynamic solution is MUCH better than nothing [CharlieY]