1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best fairing for CB350?

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by toecutter418, Aug 31, 2009.

1. videojack

videojack Racing for Therapy

And, if you have to put numbers on something...

Thanks Charly

2. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

for real. Charlie you need to mount that quarter fairing you got from Doug already. that thing is too pretty to be hanging on the wall in your garage. it's already painted and matches your bike for goodness sake.

we've got a 'cheap Jack'. do we really need a 'lazy Charlie'? :moon:

3. james walker

from Merriam-Websters online dictionary:

* Main Entry: nov·el
    * Pronunciation: \ˈnä-vəl\
    * Function: adjective
    * Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French, new, from Latin novellus, from diminutive of novus new — more at new
    * Date: 15th century

1 : new and not resembling something formerly known or used
    2 : original or striking especially in conception or style <a novel scheme to collect money>
    synonyms see new

:D

4. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Walker goes to washington, and starts reading the dictonary too? :bow:

Yeah, it is a nice fairing.....yeah, I've gotten lazy. :p

There were no "what-if's" in my post......there are when's....when "Cheap Jack" hurts someone other than himself, I can say I tried. :up:

5. videojack

And WHEN CharlieY hurst someone at great expense, what then?

6. CharlieY

As usual...you make no sense Jack, sorry.

You push things to save 2 bucks....I'll spend 2 bucks to step away from that line.....because I respect other racers on the track.....you respect your wallet more than other racers sometimes, sorry.

7. videojack

Get a grip, Charlie

8. CharlieY

firm grip here.....you?

9. james walker

you ladies need to settle this like men...by drinking a case of beer each and having a 50cc minibike race.

...and i think i can speak for Doug when i say "NO, you're not borrowing either of ours".

i'm sure the dispute won't be settled, but at least the rest of us can laugh our asses of at you.

10. Duck150

Duck150 Well-Known Member

OK....boys...here the deal...I have two crf-80...Lemans start...after ever lap complete at dougadaga...you ram a beer...race a lap........repet.....12 laps..plus warm-up......man up boys.........

11. videojack

I give. Charlie wins. I've seen what happens when old guys have drinking contests (Keith)

12. ChuckS

ChuckS Well-Known Member

Peanut gallery comment: Many racers take pride in their bike's appearance.

Jack just takes pride in his bike's lack thereof.

Seriously Jack, I'm as cheap as the next guy, but a can of spray paint is $4 tops at the dollar store.

13. james walker

ok Jack, if it's the 80cc displacement bikes that bother you, i guess i can be persuaded to offer up my 50 (actually, my kids 50, but he shouldn't mind...he likes watching old guys do stupid stuff). hell, you can't possibly sh@t wad it anymore than i've done in the past. good enough?

what if you only ram a beer after every other lap?

...and you cant use Keith as an excuse. he DNF'd a drinking contest where there were no bikes involved. this is completely different.

14. CharlieY

Hey, I'm in....Jack and I have rubbed handlebars for a few years now....I just dont wanna get hurt to save a buck.:up: no winners there. :(

And for the record....I think Keith could still kick our butts in a drinking contest! :rock:

15. videojack

I'm game for the race. But the chugga rules need modification.
    Doug, what's your track like?
    Sounds like a post season race to me!

16. PAzYearazzUP

PAzYearazzUP Banned

Mine looks like a rolling test toastear moan, minus a bed. First, you would not have a clue counting the mods and how UGLY I deliberately made this bike.

I just finished a chopper. The owner 'shaker can' spray painted his tank. I was amazed how it turned out and it was his first time. Me guy veer is make any part work.

Actuator my stepper motor so it does not code with full air speed and you tink guy need a Pea Sea... See? :crackup: :up: Muffler Bearing your ride I will.