1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bad Teachers thread

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by BigBird, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

See? That wasn't so hard was it? :D

kangasj likes this.
  2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

It was alluded to. It's the whole point of the post.
    Of course I used Google, why would I know anything about an obscure French politician?
    I've noticed you use it extensively also.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Of course I use the googles, helped me fix the RV fridge a few days ago.

I don't however use it to post random facts that have nothing to do with a conversation :crackup:

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Please tell me more about what it is that I want you to think. I'll spare you the awkwardness of asking you how you arrived at the conclusion I was talking to you and play along. :crackup:

You might want to focus on your reading skills. I said he married his high school teacher. You jumped to the conclusion (as usual) that you tried to Google.

As for the rest of the rant, I'm not quite sure what that has to do with teachers who marry former students (you know, that thing that came up repeatedly throughout this thread) but OK.

You're saying that wasn't just from his prior knowledge of the situation?

5. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

crashman and badmoon692008 like this.
  7. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member

Yep not too bad either

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

What if he is also banging something on the side?

Not okay with the kid stuff, but if two people decide to have an "open relationship", does that still make him a cuck? Not sure of the terminology here.

What is it called when a man is whoring on his wife and she stands by him? What is she called at that point?

Never had it explained to me. Mostly because how other people manage their relationships is none of my business.

9. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Stupidity?

Of course "whoring" implies that women are paying him for the service other wise he is just being a slut.

kangasj likes this.
  10. In Your Corner

Please then, enlighten me as to the point of the first post, and just what your point was?

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You've been pretending for years that you have the ability to read minds. Use it. If it really works, sorry for the R rating. :D

beac83 likes this.
  12. In Your Corner

What exactly do you mean by that? I don't want to have to interpret your words.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yet you choose to do so regularly....

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Ironic, ain't it? :D

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Kind of like his hatred of people living off the government :D

Newsshooter likes this.
  16. In Your Corner

I notice you didn't answer my question, though. That's because I was accurate in my understanding of why you posted what you posted.
    So you just duck the question. Accusing people of putting words in your mouth is a constant theme with you.
    It gets old.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I understood what he posted. It wasn't what you assumed.

Explaining to you would take all of the fun out of pointing and laughing :crackup:

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Keep telling yourself that. Eventually, someone else might believe in your mind reading abilities.

Amazing that he still doesn't get it.
    It happens so much that he has genuinely convinced himself that laughing at his bottomless pit of bullshit instead of wasting time addressing it somehow proves him right. :D

19. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

So, bottom left of the last set of pictures...HAWT!

20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more