1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bad Teachers thread

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by BigBird, Nov 5, 2014.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

Seriously? :crackup::crackup::crackup:

2. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member

More importantly whats the girl look like?

3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Probably like she's about 22 knowing how they dress and carry themselves these days :D

4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Probably more like the entrance gate to a prison.

5. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Yeah, no pussy pass for those two. They're probably gonna hang.

6. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

The only difference between men and women is these cases is the time at which they get the pussy pass.

7. kangasj

kangasj Banned

8. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

LOL. Her husband's name is "Bull". He looks more like he could be related to Dickie Bennett from Justified.

9. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Unless she was violating him with a broom handle or something I am not sure how a guy can be "raped".
    How about the fucktarded family that thinks their sons cherry is worth 4.5 million...:rolleyes: Those things are thrown away for free every day.
    And since when is a custodial engineer an authority figure?

10. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Uhhh, why you asking me? I'm just a simple link poster....:p

BigBird likes this.
  11. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I don't think anyone will argue the "simple" part...:moon:

12. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member

That one's a little different to me. IF it's true It was unwarranted, and kinda fucked up.

Britt likes this.
  13. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I mean, as far as janitors typically go, I'd have to say she's the best looking one I've ever seen. It goes without saying that I've never in my life seen a blonde female janitor.

It's called the law. Has to be applied equally otherwise it's being sexist right.

16 year old girls are more debased these days than ever. They way they dress/act/flaunt themselves all over social media. Even if she's fully aware of what she's doing when she's screwing around with older guys it's still considered "statutory rape". Same principle applies when the sexes are reversed, it's still considered rape by law even if all these kids (male or female) are fully aware of what they are doing as they've already been desensitized to the shit threw the MSM for years before they are actually banging.

There were rumors floating about that the youngest member of the Kardashian train wreck (Kylie Jenner) was "involved" with that scumbag rapper Tyga ever since she was 14-15 years old. And by the time she actually turned 18 she literally was already looking like she was well into her 20's.

barely 18 yrs old....

[​IMG]

14. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Her daddy must be soooo proud......uh wait....

15. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

All I can add to this is that over the last two years that I've been hanging out at my friends local coffee shop every morning I've gotten a hell of a good education on how high school girls dress. It's almost impossible to tell how old most of them are. Damn near all of them (freshman and up) look like they're in their twenties. Where the hell were all these chicks when I was in high school? At that time the normal dress/skirt length was about 5 or 6 inches below the knee. I've been cheated. Big time. :mad:

16. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

All of them would have been sent home to put on appropriate clothing when we were in school.

17. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

The grass is always greener on the other side. Unless you prefer your grass vapid and narcissistic :D :D :D

Orvis likes this.
  18. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

A different kind of bad teacher from my Alma Mater. And a close friend of mine roomed with him. You know how people say " ... can't believe it's him," yeah well - none of us can believe it. Though, I haven't spoken with the accused in ten years.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sounds like he was using his doctorate and not his bachelors....

20. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

Is everyone a snitch these days? Dude was doing you a favour.