1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attack on 2nd Amendment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by 50Joe, Mar 29, 2019.

1. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Trump is coming for your guns. Here's the first phase. Better go buy up all the guns and ammo you can before it's too late. I've got mine but I better go get a few more while this news is still fresh. :rolleyes:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...block-trumps-gun-bump-stock-ban-idUSKCN1R9230

Yea, right. Tell me again how it's OK for 45 to do this but I damn sure bet the majority who frequent this forum section would birth a cow if 44 had done the same exact thing. :Poke::rolleyes:o_O:flag:

Flame away ladies......:p

2. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

I believe he ok'd banning bump stocks quite some time ago. I also believe plenty had issues with it then, Trump or no Trump.

3. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Not entirely sure on that last point. I'm a member at two large shooting clubs, and nobody thinks bump stocks are a good idea. That's one of those things I can't figure out how the ATF issued the ruling they did on them. Not sure I would outright ban them either, but I could see why they may require a tax stamp.

cav115 likes this.
  4. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

44 was all talk but failed to implement any real restrictions on guns or gun related items. Mainly tried to push through more background checks, etc.

5. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

6. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I don't care if they ban bumpstock, stupid things in my opinion. Neither banning bumpstocks or background checks will prevent or reduce mass shootings. I am against a registry.

7. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

You posted so trolling score is at least 1. You 0. :beer:

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

You’re an idiot. Did I win?

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

Exactly, like he’s revealing any new information with regards to Trump and bumpstocks.
    He’s dung lite.

10. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Nice try but failure is yours.

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I'll give 44 credit for one thing. He was the best gun salesman we've had in a looooong time.

StaccatoFan, Killswitch and Photo like this.
  12. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

That indeed is a fact. Amazing how fear can be instilled to the lemmings by the media.

13. G 97

G 97 Garth

The Mueller report certainly did.

Killswitch likes this.
  14. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

LOL, you need a lot of attention.

15. Phanuel

Phanuel Well-Known Member

Yes, the leftist media propaganda arm of the democratic party reported that restrictive gun laws were being thrown around in government offices and the public responded by buying up what the government was planning to restrict and ban.

Astute observation on your part, well done!

Zing!

XFBO likes this.
  16. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

The data says you need more attention than I do. Do the math. My average posting per week is roughly 17% less than yours. Those pesky numbers :). New score 2 - 0

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

He doesn't require more attention, he gives more. Those pesky numbers.

18. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Not all of us Trump nut huggers agree with this ban. Quit assuming we are a monolith.

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

Good Lord, lets not summon dsapis and have him enlighten us all about statistics and then correlate it to the standard deviation.

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

chicken