Attack on 2nd Amendment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by 50Joe, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Phanuel

Phanuel Well-Known Member

2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Well-Known Member

I’m pretty sure that was an April Fool’s gag

3. Phanuel

Phanuel Well-Known Member

Sigh, and I thought I was German when it came to jokes.

(Yes, I know)

4. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

One of those.

5. charles

charles The Transporter

This might be of interest here: Caleb Kruckenberg, the litigation counsel for New Civil Liberties Alliance, which filed legal challenges to the bump stock ban, had the following commentary regarding a recent decision by the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals to deny a request to stop the rule from taking effect:

This brazen abdication of judicial independence shows how unlawful much of modern administrative activity is. Article 1, Section 1 of the Constitution vests "all" legislative power in Congress. No part of the Constitution allows a law enforcement agency to rewrite a law it disagrees with, nor does it allow a federal court to sit idly by while that same agency prosecutes citizens for violating the new, made-up law.

Any thoughts on this commentary? By the way, the New Civil Liberties Alliance represents one Clark Aposhian in his fight to challenge the bump stock ban in court; he may be the last man in America to legally own a bump stock as the 10th Circuit Court in Denver enjoined the ATF from seizing Mr. Aposhian's bump stock while the case proceeds.

6. pickled egg

pickled egg You especially

[​IMG]

They'd never convict. ;)

7. Steeltoe

Steeltoe Breaker of chains.