1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any word On Justin Marm

Discussion in 'General' started by Handicapped Racer, Sep 30, 2007.

1. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

Justin, I'm not the prayin' kind, but you've been in my thoughts pretty much nonstop since the weekend. I know you're too stubborn to let this keep you down.

2. Dezmo

Dezmo addicted to the trackpipe

1st off, prayers and fingers crossed for Justin...Hang in there buddy

My GF is one of the county EMTs that responded to Justin's wreck, she assures me that he was on 02 via a non-rebreather within 60 seconds of hitting the ground.

3. Alexdouble-R

Alexdouble-R Well-Known Member

Keep fighting Justin.
    U'll get thru this :)

4. gobigo12

gobigo12 Off Track Friend

Hang in there Justin !! :up:

5. Team Serpent

Team Serpent Jason Temme #86 WERA Lifetime Member

Justin,

Sorry to learn about this, it's always been great seeing and talking with you at the races or away from the track. You've always been the back bone of the team during your endurance efforts and a great competitor. I'm glad we've had the chance to get to know each other and my dad and I wish you a full recovery.

You are in our thoughts and prayers,
    Jason and Jim Temme

6. jlaw

jlaw Well-Known Member

real sorry to hear this, get well soon justin

7. Justin's Mom

Justin's Mom Member

Wed 5 pm Update on Justin

Hi - this is Justin's mother -- Phil told me about this forum and I wanted to post a note to you all. Thank you for your notes of suppport - I just can't tell you enough how much we appreciate the outpouring of caring for our son, brother, and friend.

I was particularly happy to read the note about the EMT and 02 to Justin within 60 seconds - that was a big unknown and I can't wait to tell the doctor. Given that, Justin has a long road ahead. He had the trac this afternoon and tube in stomach for feeding. there's been a few things today but the doctors and medical staff are watching closely and being very proactive with his care and we hope it's just a little dip in the roller coaster ride we are on right now. This neuro-vascular clinic here at Tallahassee Mem'l Hospital is incredible - we couldn't have Justin in a better facility.

He can have visitors but not between 1 and 4 pm. of course he can't talk to you - but any of you would certainly be welcome. Rm 4409. you'd have to call for entrance and we are usually in the room, but one or two of us will walk out so you can visit.

I think I had other things I wanted to say but I just can't remember right now. can save for another posting I suppose. I loved seeing the picture of justin waving as he passed - and reading all the notes. Thank you all again.

oh yes, one thing was another comment on Phil - who was a rock over the weekend, and continues so - as well as Denise. We also really appreciated the call from Tim Burleson, at gracingfuelministry. thank you,all, again from the bottom of our hearts.

Justin's Mom - Rose Mary
    and family

8. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

We're praying for you Justin!

9. 2old4this??

2old4this?? Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for the up date on Justin.... Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you...

Steve and Chris Green

10. gpstar748

gpstar748 Well-Known Member

Thoughts/prayers sent again and again and all day........I am sure everyone has his recovery on their minds

11. jigmoore

jigmoore Banned

that was very thoughtful to take the time to update all of his concerned racing buddies. thanks.

12. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

Yes it was. Thanks so much for stopping by and letting us know what's going on. Justin has lots of friends here, and the nature of this sport is such that even the folks who might not know him are his friends today. Please tell him that we all have him in our minds and hearts.

13. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

To Justin's family.

By being there for him, you guys are doing the very best thing for him, hang in there, and good on you all for caring so much.

I have never met Justin, but have had phone calls and emails over the last couple of years from him, and Justin comes across as a really good guy, stay strong for him, he will pull through this.

14. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

Best wishes to Justin and his family. Also thinking about Phil. I know a bit about your racing partner getting banged up (nothing like this) and it has to be tough.

15. Jugglenutz

Jugglenutz Well-Known Member

thanks so much for the update...we'll continue to pray for Justin:(

16. TJ

TJ Livin in a bubble

Prayers from Michigan

17. speedfreak177

speedfreak177 Well-Known Member

Prayers sent

18. scott65

scott65 Well-Known Member

Thanks again for the updates.

19. YZROOSTINYA

YZROOSTINYA Well-Known Member

Isn't he from PA, I thought he raced for our local dealer, could be wrong?

Good Luck Bro!

20. slclark65

slclark65 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update. Still in my thoughts and prayers.