1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any word On Justin Marm

Discussion in 'General' started by Handicapped Racer, Sep 30, 2007.

1. Steve Karson

Steve Karson Tcasby is my Bitch !!

:stupid: :D

2. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

My prayers are to his family, I know what a strong family can do for a person in a bad situation, and the family need everyones support. Thinking of you all.

3. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

Go Justin!

4. Sixx22

Sixx22 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the updates. hang tough Justin

5. We are still thinking of you Justin. Believe it or not I actually said a prayer today for you(I was golfing looked up and it seemed rather appropriate), I have not prayed in years.

6. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

Thats awsome news. Again thanks for the update.Justin is still in my prayers.

7. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Prayers sent from Minnesota.

8. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

I have family in Tallahassee. please let me know if there's anything I can do...

9. ChadLewin848

ChadLewin848 Realtor | Racer

hey everyone...just talked to justins mom rosemary. justin had an awesome day on thursday as they got him to stick out his tongue and are slowly getting him off of the breathing machine and sedatives. rosemary wanted me to let everyone know that she is the taking emails that everyone has sent to her and will be reading them to justin 1 by 1. so if anyone wants to write anything to justin her email is... [email protected]. they are pretty sure he can hear everyone talking to him cause when they do, his blood pressure and heart rate spike and he gets agitated. so feel free to send off your emails as justin will hear each one sent to him. keep praying as always. thanks everyone.

10. limy_1

limy_1 Crash Starter

Responding to anything is awesome but to get a physical response is tops!
    :clap: :clap: :clap:

Keep on trying Justin you have all the time you need.

11. mcnewell

mcnewell New Member

Rose Mary, Our thoughts and prayers are with Justin, you and the rest of the family. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you at this end.

12. Rich SmithMoore

Rich SmithMoore Well-Known Member

Tell him Phil just sold his 750 for $1,500.:eek: That should be all the stimulus he needs to be fully awake.;)

Great news.

13. Empty Pockets Racing

Empty Pockets Racing where's my collar bone?

Awesome news! :up:

Thoughts and prayers continue for Justin and his family, friends, and team.

Keith Reed

14. tzrboy

tzrboy Working hard to play harder!

C'mon Justin, it's Friday man........every racer loves Friday:up:

Still in thoughts and prayers here in N.E. Pa:)

15. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

And from the center of the universe, NY, NY... ;) :up:

16. hcr25

hcr25 Well-Known Member

Get well wishes and prayers from colorado! Heal fast my friend.
    mike

17. R6#486

R6#486 Shockin the Shockers!!

Awesome news!! Keep fighting Justin!!:up:

18. Chuck Ivey

Chuck Ivey Well-Known Member

I'm glad to hear you are doing better Justin, you are in the thoughts and prayers of the whole TVR team.

19. vcr12 pit crew

vcr12 pit crew Well-Known Member

Keep the updates coming! were all hoping for the best!
    the Velocity Crew Racing Team,

20. Justin's Mom

Justin's Mom Member

Hi everyone, this is Justin's Mom again. Sorry I haven't posted for a few days. It's been a roller coaster ride. Justin continues to improve little by little. Every little improvement is a huge encouragement.

Again, thanks for all your support. Ohmygosh, I almost forgot to tell you what happened yesterday: His dad, stepmother, brother and his wife went to Mass Saturday late afternoon. The homily was all about life's challenges and how we handle them. As they left the church, there was a large clap of thunder. Turning around, they saw a double rainbow in the sky developing. As they drove the couple of miles from the church to the hospital -- the hospital was directly in the middle and below the rainbow. They rushed up to Justin's room, then into the waiting room to get the rest of us. The rainbow - a double one at that! - was right outside Justin's room. I was able to get a couple pictures of it. Say what you think: we believe this was a sign from God reassuring us that He is going to be faithful to all our prayers for a miracle.

There you go for today. we'll keep the updates coming but maybe not on a daily basis - but I'll will try. you can always email -- I have been reading the emails I've received to Justin by the way (thank you). Again, thanks for all your support.