1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any EZ Go Master Mechanics Robin Engine Here?

Discussion in 'General' started by FastByKids, Apr 17, 2022.

1. wheelz96

wheelz96 Well-Known Member

Dad says, "Fast by Kids"

The kids say, "Slow by Dad"

badmoon692008, G 97 and pickled egg like this.
  2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What did I nuke?

If you have such a huge issue with me why are you still on here? Why did you try and sneak back in after being banned?

I have no buddies so not sure who you disagreed with nor do I care, I merely point out when you are yet again being a total idiot. The fact that I point it out so often with you and have never posted directly to or about tens of thousands of others on here should tell you something...

Not sure what you think repeating weak sauce does but um....cool?

3. G 97

G 97 Garth

And the bbs injustices continue.:mad:

Oh the humanity. :D

4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Beeb needs a staff shrink and proctologist to deal with all the bruised egos and chronic butthurt.

G 97 likes this.
  5. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

It's like Sunny spent a very little amount of time improving his English and came back to the beeb...

G 97 and pickled egg like this.
  6. FastByKids

FastByKids Tire Warmers What?

I truly think you are losing your marbles. Everyone was generally helpful in this thread except you. You come in calling the OP a idiot for asking for help----well good on you Sean. Such a big man you are! Then you continue your personal attacks. Still going over the thread and I see zero things that broke any rules that needed moderated. But here you are with your usual "I am King, this board has 50,000 members -blah blah blah" attitude.

I'm here because some of your members have been friends of mine for nearly two decades. I'm sure you can go into my PM's and read how they really feel about you. :crackup: Plus its a great resource for information and huge knowledgebase for solving issue. Not to mention it does help pass the time during the day.

How many bans have you issued over three decades? Thus far I only know of three that have been truly perma banned. We all come back to your little mad house.

Sorry I'm not worshipping Mongo the great as your army of flame warriors do. I'm sure they will be by soon to further the personal attacks.

Most likely the ban button will be triggered again simply because I hurt your feelings-----rinse -- wash -- repeat.

It's been rather slow around here lately. I wonder why...:(

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

:crackup::crackup::crackup::bow:

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

Now this is the old classic bbs I so much love and adore. :D

cBJr likes this.
  9. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Cat killer.

G 97 likes this.
  10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm losing my marbles? You're the one making up shit that never happened, I never once said you're an idiot for asking for help. I have clearly called you an idiot for arguing with people trying to help you and bitching at them for trying to help you. Personal attacks? Well duh, you're the person being an idiot, of course it's personal, it's about you alone not the rest of the people here. Never called myself king, called you an idiot. Brought up the numbers to show how few people get called an idiot.

Anyone who is friends with you will not have an opinion I'd value in any way. They obviously have serious issues to start with :crackup:

Dozens of permanent bans of people like you who just can't understand how to interact with others. As for my feelings, see, you just don't get it and your ego will never allow it to happen - you're not remotely important enough in anything I do personally pro professionally for you to hurt my feelings. Other than a mild amusement at how idiotic you are, how you can't see how bad your posts come across, your insistance that you are always in the right in your responses and even your attempts to make your idiocy somehow my fault you don't get an emotional reaction from me at all. Why would you? You're effectively nothing.

Hasn't been slow at all. Granted you don't get many responses to your trolling bullshit because people tire of reading your responses.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Eh, I get tired of the people looking to get attention by trying to start shit with me. Same old stupid hey look at how cool I am crap from insignificant little people.

12. FastByKids

Oh King Mongo got more personal attacks!

Dude nukes 3/4 of active users of the board for "breaking the rules". Place still hasn't recovered.

Not sure of a definition of trolling, but I'm sure what he did in this thread qualifies.

King Mongo just doesn't get it and his ego will never allow it to happen.

Almost like all his personal attack responses is a reflection of himself.

Hmmmm

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup:

Your math is off, even 30 people is not remotely close to 3/4 of the active members.

Calling you an idiot directly is not trolling.

Got anything else? Your repetition is pitiful.

14. FastByKids

Interpretation: I am victim.

Goes off his rocker, starts attacking a user and a thread that was absolutely healthy / within the rules of the board. Then expects not to get a response.

Ok Ok Ok

I learned a de-escalation tool awhile ago but my ego prevented me from using it.

Here it goes: MONGO, YOU ARE RIGHT....

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Speak for yourself, man. I only miss Nigel's writing skills. The place is just fine. :D

FastByKids likes this.
  16. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

I call BS you're buddies with everyone in Ohio and the owners of Yeungling

G 97 likes this.
  17. FastByKids

Well I truly hope it comes back. Was fun LMAO a few times a day. Been kind of blah lately.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Victim? Me? Nope. Never.

Attack? Try again.

I am of course right, otherwise I would stay silent. You should try that some time.... :crackup:

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Stop posting as much, it'll help I'm sure.

pickled egg likes this.
  20. FastByKids

Here it goes again: MONGO, YOU ARE RIGHT....

Are you feeling better?