1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any EZ Go Master Mechanics Robin Engine Here?

Discussion in 'General' started by FastByKids, Apr 17, 2022.

1. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Yeah! Take that! Next time he’ll report you for not getting banned while he’s a whiny bitch... potty mouth he says... you know kids read this shit! And kids say fuck just like the entire track whether their parents like it or not! Oh... that didn’t work out... kids say fuck whether their hypocrite parents like it or not... wait... maybe kids should be taught that words only have the power you give them and they should be used as the speaker intends and emphasized as needed to communicate their message and are a tool nothing more... all words especially the ones people use to claim offensive intent.... it’s all bullshit.

And it’s not like you know anything anyway... you ever run a total loss system like on a two stroke?!? A magnetic powered system?!? Yeah... that’s what I thought so step off big stepper!

Better yet... it’s not like people pay you to problem solve issues in the engine world... not like you have decades of experience as an engineer for like a companies in the transportation sector...

And besides... even if you did spearhead one of the top programs for a manufacturer that had almost no parts or support domestically your bikes were always way too good looking and could barely beat the top 600 guy when they were running lap record pace... so it’s amazing that you even knew which plug wire went where because the were different lengths anyway... noob... go mow your lawn if it’ll even start!

:rock::rtfrb::bow:;)

A. Barrister likes this.
  2. FastByKids

FastByKids Tire Warmers What?

Your stirring of the poo and trying to instigate is pathetic.

Just read all the posts, only one person I disagreed with.

Weak sauce king Mongo.

Freaky thing that...

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not stirring anything, just calling you an idiot but nicely.

Weak? Yep, like I said, I was being nice about it.

4. FastByKids

It's cute how the flame warriors all come out. Just like the old days. King Mongo still has his powa and stable of :Putter:.

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

5. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

Goes to motorcycle forum to ask about cart engine: check
    Shoots down everyones suggestions or random thoughts that could eventually lead to helping: check
    Calls owner of bike forum an idiot: basically check

I hope this guy posts more often.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You're so cute when you think people dislike you purely because of me rather than on your own merits as an idiot :crackup:

7. 27

27 Well-Known Member

And full circle... cunty fresh should be a username for sure!

:p:D

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He will right up until I nuke him again, he lives for the attention - preferably negative so he can tell himself how stupid those assholes are and how smart he is.

9. FastByKids

So asking for help, and returning snarkyness in one post makes me a idiot?

Meh, I've been called worse. Much nicer than what others have called you.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oh no, you've been an idiot since waaaaaaaayyyyyyyy before this thread and will be way long after it.

11. FastByKids

Whoa, you are the one that blew up this thread. Over one post that I returned someone's snarkyness. The only one that has proven to be a "asshole" thus far is you. If I was so smart, I'd have this engine figured out already.

Deflect much king Mongo?

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Blew up this thread? Huh?

What am I deflecting?

You know it's funny, there are over 50 thousand registered users here. Of those 50 thousand people do you want to guess how many post stuff so absolutely stupid that I respond to it? Want to guess how many continue to be so stupid that I keep pointing it out?

27 likes this.
  13. FastByKids

Yes, some epic issues use to be resolved from this forum non motorcycle related.

ONE person is not "EVERYONE".

Not everyone worships King Mongo. Nor did I call him a idiot.

I've been around almost two decades, where you been?

14. FastByKids

King Mongo needs to show his powa and authority!

Reread all the posts. Up to the point you nuked it no personal attacks or cursing.

I'm seriously upside down on this ignition system, does that make me stupid?

Or was it because I disagreed with one of your buddies in one post?

Weak sauce Mongo! Weak sauce, you use to be way better than this.

15. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

If you want to diagnose, get a lab scope or a multimeter with record function to check your pulsar output to coil.

One way to be certain. You could have started there and went backward .

16. FastByKids

Man, haven't used a scope since my high school days. My 787 Fluke doesn't have record. Need to do some research on the affordability of that equipment. Then learn how to troubleshoot with it again...

cav115 likes this.
  17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I was thinking an auction for the air fence fund on naming rights.

I’ve got $100 on insufferable cunt :D

18. condon66

condon66 Member well known

I just nuked a bag o' corn.

19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Nuke again?

This glutton for punishment actually came back after you banished him to the ackdayTra innersWe forum?

What was his previous persona? I wonder how much I mocked him in his previous incarnation.

Sometimes it’s fun to revisit old posts :D

G 97 likes this.
  20. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

Wut? I thought I was the asshole that blew things up in here.

G 97 and 27 like this.