1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another SuperMoto question

Discussion in 'General' started by icantslowdown, Mar 20, 2006.

1. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

If the races are going to be like this, I'm trading my shit in for a motard. I love the before n after shit talk. :up:

2. Chip

Chip Registered

Was that the races in which Chad beat your ass?

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

We did?

4. WebCrush

WebCrush Banned

sure was.

everyone beat my ass

like i already said, i was ready to pack up and head home saturday but figured since i had already drove that far, i might as well TRY in the grudge match race. i knew i didn't have a chance in the other races.

5. motorbykemike

motorbykemike beer snob

and apparently adam , you did a real fine job of it if your built overbored 450 smoked that drz400 by like 1 whole tire tread thickness , awesome ! wanna build mine so i can make excuses and dominate w/ such authority ? we dont have to mess w/ the tranny , it's already trick .
    shhhhhhhhh (what would he think if he knew i had my whole ,just bought it ,skiznycle in pieces the day before i left , no test rides , no dyno , just "dumb luck" i guess & it never missed a beat, did ok racing it too (i beat adam vella) w/ 0 seat time ,good thing for the time life "how to work on an oddball italian bike you cant get parts for" series and the "how to ride a bike you've never even heard of" one too)

your buddy , dick

6. WebCrush

WebCrush Banned

Chad sure did, which is why he asked me if we could do it during the DSB race because that one didn't matter to him.

Everyone wanted to harp about why he was riding your bike, and you all get your jollies saying I was whining or what-not. I told him point blank to ride whatever bike he wanted to ride.

He wanted to be the hero and ride the DRZ, but that race was pointless as he had stated he had nothing to lose--cuz if he lost the race he would just say it was cuz he was on a crappy bike.

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Why are y'all having this discussion? 450 vs 450 lap times say 1:43 vs 1:52. Unless Webcrush suffered 9 sec/lap worth of engine trouble, we all know the bottom line here.

8. WebCrush

WebCrush Banned

How many seconds do you think a non-running bike would shave?

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Because it's always fun to see if Adam can come up with a new way to make wining look like being a sore loser from hell :D

10. motorbykemike

motorbykemike beer snob

shut up papa , i'm having fun bench racing !

11. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

no problem, if you would have told me that you were doing that, instead of leading me to believe that you were running a "stock stock stock" bike.

remember this?

#46 01-27-2006, 04:18 PM
    WebCrush
    Callling out BRAD's BS Join Date: May 2003

Quote:
    Originally posted by CB186
    there is some motor work happening too.

oh good, you're building the engine out too

So, just to recollect, you challenged me to race you on your 'bone stock' bike, but with a built engine, custom tranny, and modified Ohlins forks.

You sure you just don't want to ride the R6? Maybe find a borrowed R1 in case your insecurity gets the best of you?

Do what you like, its not like I could care, but to claim that I order the 'go fast' goodies is hypocritical when you're the one dropping coin on your bike, not me.

The only thing I'll be doing to my stock, stock, and stock motard is adding a belly pan and a damper.
    Adam #60

WebCrush Racing

Quote:
    MadBrad said on 2/5/2006

i'm going to get my AMA license starting monday. and, i WILL get it.
    i can get any licence,
    plus, i'd actually qualify.

here is a link to the thread, maybe you should refresh your memory.
    http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=100659&page=3&highlight=ohlins

BTW, the "custom" tranny is just WR parts bolted directly into the YZ. your already has a 5-speed, mine was 4.

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I don't know. But you claim on gixxer.com you know you would do 1:46 with a running motor. Assuming you even have a way to know that, that's still 3 seconds off Chad.

13. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

may i recommend a KTM 625, with a bigbore, and porting, and a second motor, with a turbo...............:Poke:

:D

14. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

This is too damn good.

Anybody who was there knows two things.

Chad WAY outrode Adam. Hands down.

Adam came into our pits and got laughed at after the excuses started flying.

Adam, for years I have never, ever bad mouthed you on the internet or to anybody else. I now see the light.

15. WebCrush

WebCrush Banned

whatever, this place is so 8th gym class its not even funny anymore.

you guys enjoy your little world

16. motorbykemike

motorbykemike beer snob

like the race that the pn beat ya in ? can i get a pro card ? c'mon adam , give it to me baby , all this smack i'm talkin , ya just gotta beat me now dude , it could be the only way to redeem yourself , beat a pn .................

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Wow - Adam described exaclty what I did to the DRZ :D Is he psychic?

18. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Adam, did you reread the link i posted? please do so, then sit back and think about it. you lied, got caught and got called on it.

19. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

i thought that was the Yosh DRZ of Schwantz.:confused:

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

If Keivn had been in the country I was gonna ask him to borrow it just to park outside your trailer :D