1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another Problem! Help Please!

Discussion in 'General' started by Lever, Mar 11, 2004.

1. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

Yup...it heats normally

2. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Well, what have you found?

3. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Nope. Belongs here. How many of us have seen gawd in various corners?

:D

4. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

I had to come into the office, but i'll bet it's the bearing....i forgot the night before i only put about 2 quarts and went to working on something else..when i got back there was hardly any showing in the window after running it for about 5 minutes...i'd be willing to be it's that bearing in the #4 cylinder...going to try and find a new one - work through the night - and make it up there...but it doesn't look good...the good news is tallys just a week off, and the motor isn't completely blown and still runs...

Bad news is i already paid for the trackday at VIR so that's $185 down the drain...

Gary...i didn't have time to pull the oil pan and headers off yet to get a really good look at it...but i'm almost pos. it is that bearing...either that or the piston is knocking into the valves...as soon as the managers meeting is over i'll head back...should be there around 4pm...so i'll pull it off and give you a call...thanks for all the help you've given so far...maybe i'll get lucky and find a jet down there (joke-i didn't drop anything down in there)

The good news is tallys just a week away if the F4 isn't ready, i'm going out and getting a new R6 and finance the ying yang out of it...So HELP ME GAWD!!!! I'm Going to freakin race sometime this month!!!

5. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Can't you sell that to someone?

6. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

How about a credit? TPM has alot of racers and they seem like a flexible enough group to work with you. I'd definitely give them a call.

7. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Let me know what parts you need.

Assuming that I finish my bike for this weekend, want to run it in D whatever?

8. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Hey Darrin,has Jeff set up a n open account with you yet?

9. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

The bike's stupid???

:rolleyes:

10. dtalbott

Credit card on file :D .

11. Gawd

Gawd Master of the Universe

You just don't learn do you son?

What's it gonna take? Locusts? Famine? Flooding? Shall I turn you into a wolf like I did Lycaon? Wait a minute. Was that me or Zeus? Crap, freaking Greeks. Anyway whats it going to take before you get the picture?

And a power commander for a F4? Come on you're killing me! I told TE Lawrence about it and he laughed so hard he crashed his Vincent Black Shadow again.

Me damned, sorry about the spelling mistakes. Qwerty keyboard! What was I thinking? I knew I should have given youse only 6 fingers with your o-so-mighty opposable thumbs... Whoooo--- look at the humans! Should of seen when I tried the knees on the other way!

Alrighty, catch you later. Gotta go make Rosey O’Donnell fatter and see who I can trade her for with ol Beelzebub.

Dave K- it's under the sink, behind the Comet. No I have no idea how it got there.
    Paige - "yes"
    Todd Clark - NO! That's the size I made it, stop asking.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2004
  12. I told TE Lawrence about it and he laughed so hard he crashed his Vincent Black Shadow again.

Hey Gawd, all powerful, all seeing one, Lawrence had a Brough Superior;)

13. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

Darrin - I appreciate it man...you have been very helpful through it all...but i'm a very crash prone individual for some reason and being on a different bike...i'd probably screw it up, and wouldn't want to take the risk...but i very much appreciate the offer...i may be contacting you for some bearings to be waiting for me...can you check your stock on bearings and valves parts for the F4...if i can bring it tomorrow and you have the parts...i can probably race at least on sunday...heading home now to take off the muffler...radiator...and oil pan...i'll let you guys know what i find

14. Gawd

Gawd Master of the Universe

No, no... How dare you... aww nevermind.

I mean up here. TE, Haga and Joey D all hang out with matching bikes. Sometimes the Vincents, some times Ducs, even the odd pan-head Harley. I tell you one thing though, if they bring those Monkey bikes into the great hall one more time it's Cloud 8 for a few millennia!

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Gawd, can you ask Satan to stop calling? I'm not going to sell my soul for a carton of Luckies and a fruit roll up, no matter what anyone says.

Oh and thanks, I thought I left my tube of BBs laying around the open airbox of Greens' Honder. Found 'em.

16. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Jeff, it's not quite that easy.

17. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

Stop Ruining my self delusional fantasies...i'll just have to beef it up a little...now i'm going to race and win on sunday :D

18. cinderella

cinderella Guest

Two words:

"pity beer"

:D

19. dtalbott

You are shooting in the breeze, Sir.

There is no way I'm going to have everything you need in stock.

Sorry.

20. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

wtf:p