1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another Problem! Help Please!

Discussion in 'General' started by Lever, Mar 11, 2004.

1. ThrottleJock

ThrottleJock Has been/Never was

I think the noise he's hearing is a fouling plug, one of the cylinders loading up because the jetting's off. My F4 loads up in cold weather a bit and I have to go out and run the shit out of it to get it to clear. New sparkplugs will help.

I hope that's what he's hearing.

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I hope he's hearing (and seeing) little birds from punching himself. If he does it hard enough, he won't hearing any engine pinging.

3. Doublrs

Doublrs Blingracer #2

yea you def wanna figure out the problem before you hit the track bro.....if you dont figure it out before the race bring it over to our pit and Aaron and I will undress her and see if we can figure it out....but go get a new set of plugs and bring them with you if you dont have time to change them out......with your jetting being off you could just have a fouled plug

4. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Jeff, do you want me to add some sparkplugs in with your order?

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Sh@t no Darrin. He'll want you to put in 4 seperate orders and charge one to his Boobie inspector card. One to his ATM card. He'll want to pay for one with nickels and the fourth he'll trade you a Bobba Fett action figure for.

6. dtalbott

First edition, still in the original package? Might can make a trade.:D

7. ThrottleJock

I just called him and listened to the engine over the phone, and though the audio left a little something to be desired... it doesn't sound good.

Sounds more like a bolt is rattling around in engine, or a holed piston than a ping. It could have been the audio over a cell phone microphone but it didn't sound healthy.

Good luck Jeff, sorry I can't get up there to take a look at it. I'm in Mun-Roe today...

8. dtalbott

Jeff, didn't you tell me something about a lost bolt when you were installing the jet kit?

9. 418

418 Expert #59

Green, maybe you weren't meant to race...??? :Poke: :D

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Damn. I hope it was the cheap phone Sucko was using. :(

11. LMcCurdy

LMcCurdy Antique

Lost carb bolt down the manifold. Yikes! Try fishing that puppy out witha long pencil magnet. Don't run the motor anymore!

12. Gawd

Gawd Master of the Universe

Jeffery, son, my child.

What's it gonna take? A freaking burning bush? I haven't had to use that trick since Moses put his fingers in his ears and kept humming while I was trying to task him.

Listen, you know you're good at other stuff. Remember when your dad bought you those ballet shoes instead of a football helmet for your eigth birthday? You think that was him? I guided him that day. Ok, ok it was orginally supposed to be water polo but St. Pete and Nostradamus said ballet would be funnier. Who am I to judge? Well wait. Read the that boring part of John's and you'll know!

You do have a higher calling and as I've OBVIOUSLY been trying to make clear to you it's not motorsports.

So please, don't make me pillar of salt your ass; read the writing on the wall.

Bless you.

Oh yeah: no matter how many layers of blankets you hide under: I can still see you doing that at night. Please stop.

13. Doublrs

Doublrs Blingracer #2

thats freaking hilarious :D

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeah it was. :D

15. ThrottleJock

I just pee'd myself. Thanks Gawd.

16. Trev230EX

Trev230EX Put me in coach

OMG:D

The hiding under sheets at night part....LMAO

17. cinderella

cinderella Guest

Dear Gawd,

I think, next time, you'd better pick on Greenie over in the Politics and Religion section. Sorry, but by definition all your posts belong there, not here. Thanks.

Oh, and I'm sorry about that whole taking-your-name-in-vain thing with that idiot driver on Spring Street this morning.

=c.

18. Doublrs

Doublrs Blingracer #2

:confused: ummkay

19. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Looks likes there's not gunna be any a racin for Greenie.Had him pull the plugs, and spin the motor! Clankity clank is what I heard:(

20. Doublrs

Doublrs Blingracer #2

not good :( ....now you can hang with me in the "I have no race bike but want to race so bad I cant stand it area" but we can have a couple :beer: