1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

An Amazing Statistic On Illegal Aliens

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by YamahaRick, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Thought about that, no way to make the bend at the bottom where the furnace flue goes in.

2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

[​IMG]

I swept these chimneys a few times back in the 90s. I think this was the highest we ever did,... not the sketchiest, though. Although the top of the chase is kinda crowded with all the caps. Not a good day for wake & bake!

Google street view doesn't do the height justice. IIRC it took 16 rods to get to the bottom floor... you pray the quick disconnects don't let go on that kinda run!!!!!

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I used to always do jobs around the house
    rather than pay to get them done, but these
    days I pick my battles. Roof work is better
    done by younger men than myself.
    The most I'll do is take the hose or leaf
    blower up there to clean the roof off.

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

Can't do anything about illegals, might as well just give them more money and free social services because no one will mow your lawns. Think of the fescue.

5. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Fescue is f'd bro, you not get Greta's memo? It's Zoysia and illegals from now on.

6. G 97

G 97 Garth

We're all gonna die. And I’m one of the lucky ones. I shouldn’t be here. :D

7. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Well shit, I forgot about the 11 year thing. So, never mind.

8. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

A mile down the road a guy opened a new business. House window washing. Pay is twelve bucks an hour. He filled the jobs with younger guys in days. He now has 6 trucks, two guys per truck. He's rolling it in. Twelve bucks an hour for unskilled labor and he had zero issues getting those jobs filled. Pay well and people will work. Crazy idea. Idea #2, a paying job should always pay more than welfare.

9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Our dog shit scoopers average 15-18 bucks an hour in DFW. The newest FT employee of the 5 has been with us for almost 3 years. They take the work trucks home and work from there in their local area. Pay honkys decent and they'll do even really shitty jobs.