1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

An Amazing Statistic On Illegal Aliens

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by YamahaRick, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You repeating falsehoods and telling everyone you have the only viable solution is not a discussion...

Funkm05 likes this.
  2. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

And open the doors for everyone else to follow them on in, but not through open borders.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

If you can't substantiate them, they aren't basic truths for everyone. Try again please :D

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Um, yeah, that's the thing, it is NOT generally accepted as truth, hence people exploring more and doing archaeological exploration and all sorts of things. Gets even more fun with what they're getting out of DNA.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup:

Showing your point to be incorrect is kind of the definition of a counter to that point...

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And again, those tend to happen well after a presentation of facts to show your point to be wrong. Granted, some of your points are so blatantly false we don't bother.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

See, perfect example of an assumption on your part that is blatantly false. You're an idiot.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Um, yeah, before those laws you specifically call out - drugs were all legal at one point. There was no speed limit then there was then it has gone up and down over the years. Prostitution was legal everywhere then regulated then outlawed in some but not all areas. Gambling is another sin that has been in and out of favor throughout history.

So yeah, the public demand goes up and down and laws do change. Duh. Has nothing to do with the ABILITY to enforce those laws.

Trust me, the 55mph one was enforced like a motherfucker as one perfect example of you yet again making assumptions with no facts.

9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

And here comes fucking MONGO to throw in his completely unnecessary and nonsensical two cents......................

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No one is forcing them to cross illegally any more than they forced idiots to take out loans. That is a lie you keep repeating.

I don't disagree legal immigration could stand being gone through and changes made. However that has not one single thing to do with getting the illegals out of the country. Those people absolutely do want to be criminals or they wouldn't have to sneak into the country or avoid doing things when their visa expires. The are actively choosing to break the law and they do it willingly and knowingly.

cav115 likes this.
  11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Aw poor baby, are you finally starting to realize that mommy may have lied to you about just how smart you really are? :crackup:

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Um, they were called Indians prior to that and that terminology was incorrect as well...

A lot of people accepting lies doesn't make something a truth.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I think me showing you how wrong you are so many posts in a row freaks you out.... :crackup:

14. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I'm not sure if I should feel privileged or concerned about your fixation...........

Mongo.JPG

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I am extremely concerned about my fixation with the BBS. Some day I need to either stop or start making money from it.

YamahaRick likes this.
  16. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

:stupid:

17. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Again, I'm disappointed.

The person in the vid is part of the mega left wing army with an agenda, truth be dammed. He has zero real world credibility in presenting facts. I've already seen the evidence to show this elsewhere; no further proof needed.

As an entertainer to the unwashed masses? He does a good job.

Being that I am a product of a person who went though the process, albeit a few years earlier than you, I am not uneducated in the process. Being that I myself was born outside the US, I too have vested interest in learning actual facts (not the spew coming from an entertainer nut job).

Being that I am in the US, as a proud citizen of the same, while you are not, tells me your personal interest in being here is/was not the same as mine. I could renounce it, move, and be a Japanese citizen. But I will never go that route. I love this country too much.

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Oh geez. I hope you know who you're talking to........

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

Immune from facts.

20. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

???