1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

An Amazing Statistic On Illegal Aliens

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by YamahaRick, Aug 22, 2019.

1. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

2. G 97

G 97 Garth

And for the most part, with out recourse.

ducnut likes this.
  3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

First question has to be, does that number include arrests for illegal border crossings? If so this is fake news.

While technically a crime, the tweet seems to imply that more than half of the federal crimes committed are by non-citizens. Considering there’s roughly what, 20 million illegals vs 300 million citizens, that would be staggering.

4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

RACIST!

5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

So illegal border crossings aren’t illegal anymore?

6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Sure they are, but the way that tweet is worded, it seems to imply that once they’re over here, they’re running rampant in the streets raping and pillaging as they go.

BigBird likes this.
  8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

It's right there in the report which takes
    45 seconds to read if you take your time.

While non-U.S. citizens make up 7% of the U.S. population (per the U.S. Census Bureau for 2017), they accounted for 15% of all federal arrests and 15% of prosecutions in U.S. district court for non-immigration crimes in 2018. Non-U.S. citizens accounted for 24% of all federal drug arrests and 25% of all federal property arrests, including 28% of all federal fraud arrests.

Newyork and sheepofblue like this.
  9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

So how does he spin that to 64%?

Sorry, in the middle of a workout and can’t read the report

10. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

We should send the Mexican clown who wants to hold the US accountable for the El Paso shooting the court tab for every single case involving an illegal Mexican.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
  11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Shall I grab a chilled towel for you also?
    Maybe a virgin mimosa to wet the ole whistle?

12. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Wouldn’t that just be orange juice?

13. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

The crimes you mentioned require above average intelligence so I wouldn't expect many invaders to be charged with those acts.

14. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

They only commit crimes that ordinary American won't commit.

Jedb, Bobby_Evans, E Reed and 10 others like this.
  15. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I was left for dead after a 70mph hit and run by a three time felony deported illegal. Build the wall. Build it true and tall.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sorry, BS headline. Same as the shit CNN spews. Sad.

ryoung57 likes this.
  17. Jed

Jed mellifluous

18. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

The facts are there in the link. You seem to imply that if it also includes immigration violations then it is meaningless. However I would like to point out that those arrests still cost a ton in resources and court time that prevents other duties or increases cost (actually both would be my guess). We are either a nation of laws or we make shit up as we please like Hillary/Obama wanted. In which case we devolve toward dictatorship.

YamahaRick and K51000 like this.
  19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Sure, but he’s directly implying that these are drug and violent crimes happening in the interior of the country, which is absolutely false. Most are immigration violations and most are right at the border. Going deeper, it’s entirely logical to presume that if these people had a real legal path to immigration, they’d be much less likely to participate in many of the other criminal activities.

20. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

No.