1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

An Amazing Statistic On Illegal Aliens

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by YamahaRick, Aug 22, 2019.

1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

If you want to push that angle, she did win the popular vote......................... I didn't vote for her though, and she didn't really focus on a pro-immigration platform. When I say "unwanted by most", I say it from the position that if we didn't want these people here, we wouldn't be paying them to do all this work. Our demand has created a vacuum that's pulling them in, and unless you're making sure to check the I-9's of every employee at every business you go to, you're likely contributing.

2. G 97

G 97 Garth

Please show me where I ever called you an elitist. You seem to have a bad habit of trying to attribute things towards me that I have simply not posted or stated. Then when called on to provide examples you run away like a little pussy.

3. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

See ... this is why we will never agree. You make the incorrect point that they care about the law. They don’t. Their actions of breaking the law is absolute proof that they don’t. “But, they don’t want to. They have no other choice.” Bullshit. There are always choices. Papa, Crashman, numerous others on this very forum care about the law. They did it legally. Easily? Nope. Cheaply? Nope. But they had a choice, and they made it. Same as the gun debate. Make more laws ... then they’ll be followed.

I’ll start with honest attempts at enforcing the laws already on the books. Until such time, the entire discussion of changing the laws is moot.

cav115 likes this.
  4. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Agreed, enough with the natives owning this land. They dont. Natives were defeated in battles. To the victor go the spoils. Its always been that way and always will be.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
    MachineR1 and cav115 like this.
  5. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

As per the thread title,

I'll tell you what's amazing; that there has to even be a thread like this, with factual statistics and real numbers, when it never should ever even be taking place!

cav115 likes this.
  6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I am NOT incorrect in my point of view that they care about the law. Human nature is to desire order and structure, so we naturally follow laws when we're able. Did you watch the video Papa posted? Did you see the part about INS processing applications? As of now, they're processing applications from 1997 - 22 YEARS AGO. Three people on this forum have gone through the process and shared their experience - two agree that it's too difficult, one said it's difficult but still supports it for some reason. Most of these people would follow a simple, feasible immigration process because the benefits would far outweigh the consequences. They'd be able to work, pay taxes, get drivers licenses, go to school, etc, etc, etc. At that point, the only ones sneaking through the desert would be the true criminals.

Outside of sanctuary cities, we are honestly attempting to enforce immigration law. Are you trying to say that Border Patrol and INS are just hanging out? Who at the federal level isn't enforcing federal law?

On guns, really, do you think that if there was a total ban tomorrow, the entire nation would just line up and turn them in like Australia? Would you? (YOU REALLY NEED TO ANSWER THIS SPECIFIC QUESTION)

7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I honestly don't know if you have or have not. What I do know is that you've been firmly on the bandwagon against pretty much everything I've posted for a very long time, and "elitist" is a common insult thrown my way. I've not "run away like a little pussy", I just don't have the time or desire to sort out the thousands of "anti-ryoung" posts to see if you've actually said or liked any that used that specific word. In the past few pages, since HPPT jumped in, you seem to be attempting to position yourself as some sort of neutral non-combatant, so if that's the direction you want to take, fine.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The bullshit response comes after repeated tries at getting you to look at facts and things outside of your buy them off mentality which you refuse to do for loans or illegals. Your only solution for everything seems to be give them a bonus for doing wrong shit and let them go. All I can figure is you have some sort of personal agenda there because logic isn't involved. You give lip service to having a conversaiton yet you ignore everything other than your opinion, one which you can't even back up. Sad but useless to type much unless I'm bored or waiting on something, when I've got things to do you get the most succinct proper response(s).

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well, going to a comic for your factual information does indeed explain a lot.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Has anyone argued that? No. It doesn't have anything to do with illegal immigration.

cav115 likes this.
  11. G 97

G 97 Garth

WTF are you even talking about. You are right in one respect. You don’t know. Keep making things up in your delusional fantasy. Oh and no doubt with me that you are a pussy. LOL.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The legal process is a bitch and a half and extremely time consuming.

Not sure why that factors into a discussion about those doing it illegally. Want to bitch about the silly government hoops then I'm with you, immigration, vet health care, hell, health insurance overall and on and on. The government sucks ass, too many people doing too much stupid shit just to justify their jobs existence.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Why in the hell would that matter one iota?

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'd bet in 1890 a number of the largest business were either run by an immigrant or the child of one.

Your two companies - were they legal or illegal immigrants when they go here? I like legal immigration and support it 100%, if not for it I wouldn't be married to my wife or probably working the job I do now.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Prove it. I'm sure you can quote yourself.

16. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

They ARE able to follow the law. They choose not to. Instead, they choose to come here illegally. You ARE incorrect. I just proved it. But again, you can’t have an honest discussion about it, so you claim your infallibility, as always.

Those that are in the field are trying their damndest. Sanctuary cities, underfunding, understaffing, and a refusal to even attempt to secure the border through other means available again proves the point that, as a country, more specifically as a government, we are NOT interested in enforcing it. You have a portion of that same government calling to abolish ICE altogether.

To be very clear ... I don’t NEED to answer shit. But, no, not at all. I have no doubt there would be across the country choosing the break the law. Doesn’t mean they’re not making a choice to do so. And they may well suffer the consequences. But none of that would change a thing about their choice to not follow the law. And I don’t own a single firearm, so go fish elsewhere. Yet another incorrect ASSumption by you.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
    cav115 likes this.
  17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You serious with this? You don't see how time and time again, people make ill-informed statements (to be kind) about the legal process in discussions about illegal immigration? I haven't been reading this one before the video was posted but if it hasn't happened, it would be the exception, not the rule.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Problem is you keep posting things you accept as basic truths that are well, not true. :crackup:

cav115 likes this.
  19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Soft walls, been running this joint for 20 years now :crackup:

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

If they do then I'm sure a number of people on here call them out since we've got a few immigrants that have been through the process. This thread is all RYoung trying to tell us all the only way to handle illegal immigration is to forgive them all and given them their citizenship.

sheepofblue likes this.