1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

An Amazing Statistic On Illegal Aliens

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by YamahaRick, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

What’s right? Retuning illegal invaders from whence they came is “what’s right”

On this issue what is legal and what is right is the same thing. Equating my constitutional right to bear arms with the acceptance of illegal resource thieves doesn’t compute .

2. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

The process is easy. There are just more than the people on our souther border trying to get in, so the process is long. Wait outside the country like everyone else does. Common sense leaves the room when you walk in I see.

3. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Sorta funny nobody wanted to come here when we were broke or fighting the world...but yeah, they're coming to contribute. :rolleyes:

4. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

Take a look at the 1917 Immigration Act and the Johnson Reed act of 1924. I don’t think that was really the case.

Quicktoy likes this.
  5. Quicktoy

People refuse to get learned.

6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Did you follow the link? It’s not easy, it’s very expensive, it takes years, and you only get one chance.

7. Quicktoy

Yes. It’s gonna take years. A lotta people from around the world wanting to come here. Like I said. Common sense left the building with you.

8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

You people act like everyone that wants to be here isn’t already coming. You’re not going to stop it, so you might as well manage it properly so we can make the best use of the good one and focus law enforcement resources in the bad.

9. Quicktoy

“You people”? Wow. You lost the convo before it even started.

10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

How? Like I said before, they’re already coming here. The way it works right now, we don’t know who the are or where they are and we’re wasting billions running in circles. Give them a REAL path to legal immigration (because the one you reference is a joke) and let them become productive members of society instead of a drain.

12. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

[​IMG]

All anyone does in here is say “no”. Nobody EVER presents a solution. “You people” are nothing but a bunch of whiny old bitches who are too scared to face reality. Whether it be healthcare, immigration, guns, drugs, the state of government, or really anything else, all you want to do is stick your heads in the sand and ignore the slow decline going on all around you, hoping you’re either somehow going to avoid it (you won’t) or you’ll be dead before it really affects you (hope you don’t have children). You guys are doing exactly what the powers that be want. You’re frogs in a pot, enjoying the warm water and not realizing you’re slowly being boiled to death.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2019
  13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

The ones we “catch and release” we don’t know who they are or where they are.

Looks like your technique is tried and found lacking...

14. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Because without a way to be legit, we force them right back underground.

15. Fonda Dix

Deportation once, prison from then on out. I dont give a shit what it costs. It will still be less than the invasion we suffer now. The vermin must be stopped.

16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Fuck you’re naive...

17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

You replying to me or to Fonda’s nonsense

18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

You, Tinkerbelle

19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Explain

20. Fonda Dix

Your desire to reward law breakers is the only nonsense I see, well, in this thread.