1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

An Amazing Statistic On Illegal Aliens

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by YamahaRick, Aug 22, 2019.

1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

So they don't have to remain poor. Why wouldn't we want people here who want to work and make something of themselves? They'd serve as a good example to all the lazy fucks here not working.

2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

3. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Unfortunately with all of the social programs there would be a bunch that emulated the lazy fucks. How about we take away social programs, let the people who are already here and too lazy to work starve or get shot trying to steal shit then address the situation.

K51000 likes this.
  4. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Wait, what? You mean the very thing that The Donald tried to get Congress to come up with? Smoke and mirrors my friend. Things are really so complex, you, nor I, and nearly everyone else; were never even in the game.
    Do you have any idea all the big players at play here? How did uber thousands of people from multiple countries get to, and into or border?

5. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

once you’re here illegally you have already bypassed the system of legal immigration . In other words it’s too late . I have absolutely no desire to help anyone who is already here illegally. If your first act when entering a country is to break its laws then you have no business in that country .

You want to help those already here illegally. I don’t. They are criminals.

K51000 likes this.
  6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

If they’re registered and tracked, you just send them back if they don’t work.

7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

They genie is out of the bottle.

Law is law, but that doesn’t make it right. If a law is passed to confiscate all privately owned firearms, do you intend to do what’s legal or what’s right?

8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Are you insinuating that there’s some sort of global infiltration conspiracy?

9. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

So you think any ole buddy who wants to walk across a border should be able to immediately gain citizenship? Got it.
    Our forefathers would have laughed in your face. Omfg would they have ever. Have you ever read books on Washington? Franklin? Jefferson? What you just described is in no way what they wanted. Ever. Would have laughed at you and omg do I wish I could magically make it happen just to be there to film your reaction. Omg id post that on all social media world wide.

10. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Jesus. Are you delusional or just trying to be the counterpoint. Let them in and no matter how worthless they are some dumb motherfucker will try to ensure they get to stay. It is way harder to get them out once they are here.

11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

What the fuck is with the fatalistic bullshit from people like you? If everything sucks that bad go throw yourself off a fucking roof.

Bunch a fucking Ee-yore sons of bitches.

12. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Is that what I said? No. I said the process should be easier and open to anyone willing to contribute. We had virtually open immigration up until the 50’s. Where were Franklin, Washington, and Jefferson for the first 170 years of the country?

13. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

No, just trying not to be an realistic optimist like you. Believing that people will do the right thing will disappoint you on a regular basis. I would rather be pleasantly surprised than disappointed.

14. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

By shooting everything down?

15. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

No. By understanding that most people are herd beasts and will sink to the lowest common denominator. Anything other than that is idealistic optimism.

16. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

So why is there any semblance of society? Apparently “most people” actually want to make a good life for themselves and their children. Only a very small percentage sink to your lowest common denominator and suck off the government teet.

17. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Well I primarily care about my family so I am not that concerned about those who I do not know that may turn out good. And I care less about those who may die because they are unwilling to do what they may do to survive. You are an optimist. I am not because my life experience has shown me that most people do not deserve that level of optimism.

18. G 97

G 97 Garth

They’re gonna have to build more airplanes.

19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Better import more unskilled laborers for that job.

20. G 97

G 97 Garth

Not possible Because there are so few legitimate opportunities.

Oh wait......legal documented immigration by decade. Millions and millions of legal opportunities. Who would have thought. Start building those planes.

Decade - Average per year
    1890–99 369,100
    1900–09 745,100
    1910–19 634,400
    1920–29 429,600
    1930–39 69,900
    1940–49 85,700
    1950–59 249,900
    1960–69 321,400
    1970–79 424,800
    1980–89 624,400
    1990–99 977,500