1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AMA at Heartland Park

Discussion in 'General' started by Rising, Jul 27, 2009.

1. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

Anybody on here planning to go this weekend besides me?

2. HAZE

HAZE Group Therapy

I will be there all weekend with the grill going

3. Chip

Chip Registered

I wish somebody would have told me that all I had to do was cuss out JRP and then I could have gotten out of going to Kansas like Al.

4. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

:crackup::crackup:

5. Spooner

Spooner Well-Known Member

I will be there helping several friends who are racing. Pegram was there this weekend ripping-he was a couple seconds under the lap record!

6. random hero

random hero Banned

I'll be there as well

7. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

I'm in Olathe until Saturday visiting at my sister's house. Is anything going on at the track on Thursday? I might could bring my little niece and nephew to have a look if there is.

8. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

if anybody wants to volunteer for tire control, send me a PM and I will hook you up with the details and contact.

9. Spooner

Spooner Well-Known Member

Hooper-there is a practice day on Thursday.

10. HAZE

HAZE Group Therapy

Spooner -- Where is my quick fill ??

11. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

Kansas isn't that bad Chip.

I hope the weekend goes well and that the racers like the track. I'm excited to have a race this close at a track I ride on so I hope the AMA continues to come back in the future.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2009
  12. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

There's been a few of "the guys" out there (as you're aware) for the last few track days.

13. drebv4

drebv4 Well-Known Member

Riding out. Be there Thursday am.

Dreb

14. Jack Brock

Jack Brock Well-Known Member

Dreb, you riding the Geezer Glide in your avatar? If so, I'm envious. I love my supermoto, but it isn't worth a darn on the highway.

Speaking of avatars, who is that in your avatar Rising? Captain America or is that Mladin?

15. Noodlerizer

Noodlerizer Well-Known Member

Matt Presting, his Dad , Butters and Matt Berry will be there. Matt's gonna try another SuperSport round.

16. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

Yes, I get mistaken for Mladin all the time.

17. lonewrench

lonewrench Mr.Charles

Dane Westby will have a crack at it .:up:

18. Coke in can

Coke in can Banned

I'd bet more money if you cussed out your employer, you wouldn't be able to go.

but in that case, it wasn't the cussing that caused Al not to go, I believe it was the threats of tear downs and the promising of not being able to pass tech that got him suspended.

But then again, your ignorance usually shines through. just like your perception that you own the team...

19. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

Are they riding on Thursday?

Does anyone know if the track will be open to spectators that day?

If so I just might have to cruise on over to check it out. My sister tells me that Topeka is only about an hour away. :)

edit:

I just found at the Heartland Park website that it's $5.00 for adults and children under 5 are free on Thursday. :up:

Last edited: Jul 27, 2009
  20. Chip

Chip Registered

Hahahahahahaha......Your right, I'm a dumb ass. I look forward to seeing how your team does at Daytona next year. :crackup: