1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AMA at Heartland Park

Discussion in 'General' started by Rising, Jul 27, 2009.

1. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

not to worry, only in pennsylvania its 100% you'll hit the 30% chance

2. MOTOXAZ

MOTOXAZ Well-Known Member

i would have to agree oklahoma joes is pretty damn good. ok ima newb when it comes to goin to Heartland Raceway. anyone have any good suggestions where to watch the race from, any good turns? Also would love to meet some of you guys once we r at the track.

3. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

4. parapuke

parapuke Well-Known Member

5. edgefinder

edgefinder Well-Known Member

Team Smoke will invade the track saturday morning.

Luther

6. HAZE

HAZE Group Therapy

Luther look me up saturday. Probably be down by turn 4-5. I'm thinking all the motorhomes will be in that lot, so I don't know if they will let me and my grill in there

7. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

:stupid:
    I'm back home in CA now but I got to go to Oklahoma Joe's in Olathe my last night in KS. I really have to say that, as much as I loved Jack Stack, Oklahoma Joe's was even better when it comes to plain ol' "down-home BBQ". :up:

8. RockRocks

RockRocks head goober

Woot! glad you liked it. :up:

9. caferace

caferace No.

Todays races on SPEED now... Shaheen musta yelled too much last night. Maybe he'll just keep quiet. :D

edit: Rocky's getting airtime.

-jim

10. KrooklynSV

KrooklynSV Usual Suspect

I'm glad they showed Eslick on the grid...If I were the camera man I would've panned a little more to my left though. :D

11. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

Anybody know if it was tough finding corner workers because on TV I only saw one corner worker station before the grid come up against the ambulance.

Also...this is why FIM approved tracks have a road all the way on the outside and inside of the track...so 4 wheeled vehicles can get around without going on the surface.

12. caferace

caferace No.

That was a ballsy perfect fucking pass by Eslick. Wow. :wow:

-jim

13. caferace

caferace No.

DSB race 2 farkin' ROCKED! :rock:

-jim

14. HiSpeed48

HiSpeed48 Well-Known Member

awsome race in DSB

15. KrooklynSV

KrooklynSV Usual Suspect

Great race 2. Herrin rode his ass off to come back from the off-track excursion and finish as high as he did.

16. random hero

random hero Banned

Curious.... ama determined Eslick passed under yellow in Saturday's race, but is not dq'd or given any type of penalty, only docked 1/2 weekends purse $$.... I'm an Eslick fan, but not sure that sounds fair.

http://superbikeplanet.com/2009/Aug/e/n090802a.htm

On a side note, had a blast today... the crowd was tiny, racing was fantastic. I'll post up some pics tomorrow

17. random hero

random hero Banned

I don't give a F what anyone says... that drainage ditch could be disastrous. I was right there, his ass-feet came off the bike big time and looked like he went airborn, he's very very lucky to make it through and keep it on two wheels. Some great racing today for sure, but I can DEFINITELY see areas of concern, and why there was such a fuss made!

18. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

Ralf if you don't know the difference of how a tire is mounted...don't try to say anything about it.

sheesh.

19. BigHeadzDC

BigHeadzDC One Track Wonder

I'm sorry but that Buell is fucking ridiculous. Eslick never once passed anyone on any part of the track besides a long straight. He's riding great but his bike is just legalized cheating. How he hasn't won every race so far is a shock.

20. caferace

caferace No.

I don't mean to be blunt, but you're blind. He made plenty of passes both into and exiting corners. The fact that other riders had problems with running wide or apexing late are not the Buell's fault.

Watch it again and rebuke me. I won't hold my breath.

-jim