1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AMA at Heartland Park

Discussion in 'General' started by Rising, Jul 27, 2009.

1. Coke in can

Coke in can Banned

new sig! :beer:

2. drebv4

drebv4 Well-Known Member

Yes, the FrankenWing will be put to task again this weekend. Geezer Glide indeed... :)

Dreb

3. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

4. 05red600

05red600 Well-Known Member

i will be there friday through sunday bro look for me never been to your track always talk to you at hallett.

5. danch

danch Well-Known Member

6. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

Will be there sometime Thurs, late afternoon. May try to get into the track if we can get there before registration closes. Otherwise will be there all day Fri through Sun.

7. studio819

studio819 Well-Known Member

I am driving up on Thursday to shoot for the weekend.

8. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

good luck guys!

9. seroj

seroj Well-Known Member

I'll probably ride up with some friends on Saturday. Wouldn't mind going out Thursday to show Mladin the racing line :p

10. Rich

Rich Well-Known Member

Ribs?

11. HAZE

HAZE Group Therapy

Yea probably-- you can't have any

12. Jack Brock

Jack Brock Well-Known Member

of anything

13. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

So guys...

My first time in Kansas. I was taken to Jack Stack the other night. Fan-freakin'-tastic BBQ in my mind. :up:

The Crown Prime Beef Rib was out of this world. :wow:

What say the local folks? :)

14. HAZE

HAZE Group Therapy

Jack Stack is not the best. Go to Arthur Bryants or Gates. My brother in law owns one called Big Q. Family own by the Quicks. Has 3 of em around town.
    7th Street BBQ, Quicks BBQ on Merriam Lane and the Big Q in KCKS. Also another one in Lawrence KS.

15. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

That's what I'm talkin' 'bout. Best-known is not always (rarely?) best-best and locals should know better than most (my sister and brother-in-law are fairly recent (2 1/2 yr) transplants from CA). Thanks! :up:

16. Jack Brock

Jack Brock Well-Known Member

Jack Stack is hard to beat for white boy BBQ. I'm with Haze on Gates, but not sure about ABs. Speaking of eating, it's not BBQ, but that stuff isn't very good for breakfast anyway. Last time I was in KC, my sister took me to 39th Street Mama's Dinner(or maybe it was Mama's 39th Street Dinner). Anyway, deep fried cinnamon rolls and french toast, and about 60 omelets. It all was awesome and I'd highly recommend it.

17. RockRocks

RockRocks head goober

Oklahoma Joes is the best.

18. random hero

random hero Banned

Chance of rain has slowly increased for Sunday, and held steady at 30% for Saturday... With the fuss about safety at this track, you guys forsee any problems racing in the rain?

19. SimplyInsane

SimplyInsane Guest

For once you are right. If you don't like the Midwest, stay out of it along with your sponsers. No big macs will be served to you here. I promise you. Ass.

20. Spooner

Spooner Well-Known Member

Well the runoff might not be perfect, but it has LOADS of grip in the wet!

Haze-sorry I forgot about the gas can-I should be able to drop it by tomorrow!