1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I the asshole????

Discussion in 'General' started by ClemsonsR6, Feb 26, 2017.

1. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

The pipes?? :Poke:

Sorry ... couldn't resist. :(

2. ChuckS

ChuckS Well-Known Member

Johnson City area, right?
    FoodCity has GoCart service, order online and pick up at the curb. Never tried it myself, wife does the grocery shopping.

3. No shit?

There is a FoodCity like 2 minutes from my house.

ChuckS likes this.
  4. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Quoted to archive the shortness. It's like a new record.:D

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Wow, that's almost close enough to go pick up the food yourself. :Poke::D

TurboBlew likes this.
  6. Damn :crackup:

Yeah, but just imagine how many different things have the potential to piss me off over the course of those few minutes. I am better off staying at home. :D

7. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Lol

8. Mick6R

Mick6R Well-Known Member

Check Walmart and Kroger too. Over here in Maryville, both of those offer the order online and pickup.

9. I have really got to look into that. It would probably save me a lot of money. I always go in those stores (especially Walmart) and end up coming out with a ton of shit I never intended on getting. If I go online and look for the specific items I need, then just pick it up, that might not happen.

10. Mick6R

Mick6R Well-Known Member

You sound like my wife :Poke:. Been tempted to try the online/pickup thing, just to see how it works out for the sake of curiosity. I'm pretty good at making a list and sticking to it, but I do "window shop" and make a note to put it on the list for next trip :)

11. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Seeing non-perishable items that I normally use on sale in the store and buying them when they are on sale actually saves me money. Rice, protein bars, cereal, crackers, frozen pizza, etc.

12. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

How are you paying her?;)

13. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Besides, his list is pretty basic.

Velveta
    White Bread
    Protein powder
    Mac & cheese in a box

:D

Boman Forklift likes this.
  14. There ya go, what else do you need? :D

Maybe some milk, chicken breasts, eggs, and steaks added to that list and boom...all set.

beac83 likes this.
  15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

No...you would go inside and buy all the produce.

Gorilla George likes this.
  16. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

I'd simply like to verify... indeed, the OP is an asshole. :D

17. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

THIS. This is what gets me every time. 'Everyone else on the road can suck my ass, because I'm super special and I'll do what I want."

18. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

We would get along well on a road trip. It doesn't matter if I'm driving cross country and have days, driving 4 miles to the gym, or just running errands and not in a time crunch. I scan EVERY upcoming intersection for an opening to the front if the light is red or about to turn red. I pass anyone who is doing less than 5 over. I cannot stand to be held up. It doesn't matter if they are only going 5mph slower than my chosen speed, I need those 5 goddammit. I get behind people going 1 under and I'm insane. I hope I never end up so damn stupid that I can't navigate a vehicle at a decent speed. At the grocery store I scan every line for people who look like check writers or idiots who don't have their shit together. What really gets me are the people who are done being checked out, have paid, but camp their fat ass right there while they slowly put their card back into their wallet, fold the receipt and put it in their pocket, etc. All the while blocking me from scanning my card and moving forward. WTF? Are you really that stupid or inconsiderate that you don't really know you're holding everyone else up? Move your goddamn ass out of the way. Or how about this one - I'm gonna stop my cart right in the middle of the exit doors to examine my receipt and make sure I got every discount, blocking everyone's exit. Get out of the damn way.

It's the inconsideration that gets me. If it's an old lady and that's just her top speed? Okay do your thing, I'm good. It's the blatant disregard for anyone else that fires me up.

19. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

Learned it from the best!! :Poke:

20. Absolutely.

I typically try to avoid being behind old people in all circumstances. While they may not have the same ultimate top speed, as long as they are doing everything as fast as their current abilities allow, im good with that.

Nothing, I mean nothing blows my mind more than when I come up to a red light at a big 4-way intersection (2 lanes on each side), and there will be 5-6 cars lined up in one lane, while the other lane is wide open. o_O

People are consciously and intentionally sitting on the 5th row, giving up Pole Position. Like I can't even begin to grasp that line of thinking, or not-thinking. It doesn't make any sense to me. There is no logic behind it. I will gladly change lanes and haul ass to the front row, grabbing Pole Position, while being completely dumbfounded at those other fuckers.