1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AHRMA Next Gen 2

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by yamatr3, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Outsider V6 V7

Outsider V6 V7 Well-Known Member

Thanks Mongo, looks like I need to leave the horn button hooked up. LOL Doug, not sure how competitive it will be; but will surely be entertaining.

2. 83BSA

83BSA Well-Known Member

I give up 60 lbs and 20 years and a whole lotta sack to those fast guys.

Entertaining fo' sho'. Dougie, get the V4 bike running and come play. When everyone comes around to lap me on the 3d or 4th lap or so, I'll be a rolling chicane for you to take advantage of.

Cheers,

Dave

3. Outsider V6 V7

Ok my rum drinking friend, now that I know how this is going to play out and since you've made your first rule drafting Bowie as a team member then we get to pick your tuner. Boys, I hope you like Stu Carter working on your bikes. :timeforabeer:Next?

4. Outsider V6 V7

So it's Harry and I on the Kawasaki's against Bowie and Rutherford on the Duc and Cagiva?

5. Harry V. III

Harry V. III Well-Known Member

Damn. Looks like my rein of terror on myself is over.

6. 83BSA

83BSA Well-Known Member

Harry -

It's reign.

And Eboz - if we have to use Stu as a tuner, we're gonna need a HUGE handicap. I'll get back to you on exactly what that will consist of.

Cheers,

Dave

7. Harry V. III

Harry V. III Well-Known Member

Thanks Dave !?!

And I WAS worried for your safety if Stu is your tuner.

8. KawH1R

KawH1R Well-Known Member

Not to worry, I'm giving Stu tuning lessons on two strokes.

9. CR750

CR750 Well-Known Member

If there are bikes running the class I may bring out my Honda 750 four to play in 2019. Since I will be local to the SE.

10. 83BSA

83BSA Well-Known Member

Yes! The more the merrier . . . .

I hope my Cagiva doesn't run like a 2 stroke . . . .

Cheers,

Dave

11. Hate McDead

Hate McDead Well-Known Member

Okay Boys. This has gone far enough. First of all. All my tuning woes are over and yours will be too. Hear me out on this one. As many of you know I bought Ginger Malloy's Bultaco TSS 250. I picked the bike up at the Detroit airport freight terminal last month, took it home, uncrated it and rolled it in the garage. Because I've been working on building my drug empire in the Motor City with a dispensary, cultivation flower grow center and an oil extract lab, I have had little time until the holidays to actually look closely at the bike. However, as I was walking by the bike the other day I noticed a sticker on the tail section. It read: ALCOHOL ONLY. Now you don't have to be a rocket scientist to come to the most logical conclusion possible with that sticker. I can burn alcohol. Alcohol means only one thing to me: RUM!!. I know my rums. I have different rums for different occasions. Now I simply need to find the proper rums for the TSS depending on the track. Short track rums. High Speed long track rums. Rums depending on the altitude or the barometric pressure. I know my rums. My troubles are over. And I believe that each and every one of you racers should be rejetting your bikes for alcohol. Rutherford fancies martinis - He should think about the finer tuning aspects using his mixology talents. Eboz likes to throw shots down his gullet - He may benefit from tequila tuning. Mark Williams is almost there with his 2 stroke knowledge and his preference for whiskey. Your options are endless, Gentleman.

12. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Back to next Gen 2......

13. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

What do you mean you'll be local, are you coming back?

14. Outsider V6 V7

yamatr3 likes this.
  15. Outsider V6 V7

I'm assuming it's a 750

16. CR750

CR750 Well-Known Member

Bought a home in Murrells Inlet, retiring from the "left" coast and coming home.

17. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Awesome. There's some nice places down there and south of there.

18. yamatr3

yamatr3 Well-Known Member

19. Pro Speed Racin

Pro Speed Racin Well-Known Member

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
  20. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

FWIW the really fast Ducatis are not 996's ,they are 888 Corse bikes- factory race bikes. One is Lorenzo Lanzi's bike- not sure about the other.

I think the 996 engine was being used because the rules allowed it, and it was impossible to find cases for the 888. Different cylinder stud spacing. So they began using the whole motor.

Looking forward to seeing the new class running, wish I still had my old 996!